Pedrono1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, FSM said:

Every manager always says they're 100% committed to their current team, they have to ffs in case they don't get the job. McInnes would have taken the job without the shadow of a doubt if offered. He's done as much as he can at Aberdeen.

Didn't realise you were telepathic. As I said, no evidence whatsoever. Did he apply for the job? Was he interviewed? If not did he expect Rangers to come begging him to save us? Really? If you can't provide evidence then this is clearly an unsubstantiated theory based solely on your subjective assumptions.

As for having done as much as he can at Aberdeen he said in a recent interview that he is vey proud to achieve second place to the filth several seasons in a row. He is actually proud to come second. Hardly a winning mentality that. He lacks ambition and bottled it to try for the post of Rangers manager.

Folk are going over the top. We have no midfield and have not this season.He has been left a mess. Let's see once he gets his own players in. One positive from tonight was the performances of all the young players. They stood up well did not hide ,had more dig than the likes of Windass,Toral McKay and wanted to play for us. Certain players out there tonight had no heart and obviously don't want to be there,that's not the managers fault.

Just now, onefootwillie said:

Folk are going over the top. We have no midfield and have not this season.He has been left a mess. Let's see once he gets his own players in. One positive from tonight was the performances of all the young players. They stood up well did not hide ,had more dig than the likes of Windass,Toral McKay and wanted to play for us. Certain players out there tonight had no heart and obviously don't want to be there,that's not the managers fault.

It's so true, and there needs to be major investment in that area,

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Didn't realise you were telepathic. As I said, no evidence whatsoever. Did he apply for the job? Was he interviewed? If not did he expect Rangers to come begging him to save us? Really? If you can't provide evidence then this is clearly an unsubstantiated theory based solely on your subjective assumptions.

As for having done as much as he can at Aberdeen he said in a recent interview that he is vey proud to achieve second place to the filth several seasons in a row. He is actually proud to come second. Hardly a winning mentality that. He lacks ambition and bottled it to try for the post of Rangers manager.

Of course it's based on my own subjective assumptions, I'm not Derek McInnes ffs. I do think (subjective assumption) that he probably expected to be head-hunted or encouraged by Rangers to apply. Neither clearly happened and I think (subjective assumption) he is probably a bit miffed about it.

Still think he will be our manager at some point. Probably have the job of getting rid of all the shite that Pedro signs for next season.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

The guy is an embarrassment tbh 

spouting all that pish about the sheep then getting turned over. 

Must get rid pronto. 

he was talking about the cycle for next season as they are losing big players....Jack,McGinn, probably Hays and Maclean...

The team lost another 2 goals that had nothing to do with tactics or systems...schoolboy errors that the manager can do little about. As folk have already stated, several times, the midfield is so lacking.  Late in the second half we had more balance in the middle  and the team seemed to do better.

Dont know how the board and our speccy gimp of an MD managed to unearth the Portuguese Cathro let alone see fit to offer him a lucrative 3 year contract straight off the bat. But they did and so they must be seen to back him in the transfer market as i don't think even they would be able to deflect the criticism if it all goes tits up.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Cunts on here are just waiting for the chance to put the boot into him man :lol:

Even the wins have had a shambolic/lucky quality about them.

So he's brought us our worst home defeat ever, then allowed that lot to smash a hoodoo that's lasted a quarter of a century.

I think folk have given him more time than he's been due!

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Dont know how the board and our speccy gimp of an MD managed to unearth the Portuguese Cathro let alone see fit to offer him a lucrative 3 year contract straight off the bat. But they did and so they must be seen to back him in the transfer market as i don't think even they would be able to deflect the criticism if it all goes tits up.

According to some on here, we had over 70 applicants.

Takes some doing, to select the one nobody's ever heard of before!

He's not got a clue. He should be able to bring in his own players purely for the fact this lot aren't his but I really don't have faith in him. Even Warburton was able to beat the sheep at home and maintain the record against them. 

That's the worst defeat ever against them and a 26 year record against the sheep up in smoke in the space of a month. 

We're going nowhere under him. 

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Even the wins have had a shambolic/lucky quality about them.

So he's brought us our worst home defeat ever, then allowed that lot to smash a hoodoo that's lasted a quarter of a century.

I think folk have given him more time than he's been due!

Exactly mate 

most managers have a initial positive impact on a squad regardless of the players. Pedro has had a complete negative effect, we have actually got worse with him in charge. 

Why anyone is failing to see that is outrageous. 

He cannot be allowed to even sign a fuckin tea lady at ibrox. He must be sent packing now, and we move on. 

Suicide to keep him on 

Just now, FSM said:

Of course it's based on my own subjective assumptions, I'm not Derek McInnes ffs. I do think (subjective assumption) that he probably expected to be head-hunted or encouraged by Rangers to apply. Neither clearly happened and I think (subjective assumption) he is probably a bit miffed about it.

Still think he will be our manager at some point. Probably have the job of getting rid of all the shite that Pedro signs for next season.

So now he is probably  signing for us next season and we will regret having not head hunted him?:mutley: 

At least if he does we can count coming second as an achievement, eh? That will go down well on here.

59 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

Here we go with the Murty myth again.

Wouldnt have thought we got battered off Paul hartleys Dundee and lost against bottom of the league Inverness during his tenure.

The big difference I saw with the team under Murty, was a team that had shape and worked hard when they were off the ball. Something I rarely noticed under Warburton. (For the most part).

Under Pedro I have no idea where players are supposed to be, Miller in CM, Tav cutting inside as a Cm at times.

No idea what the team instructions are on or off the ball at the moment, maybe some of that is ignorance because watching us can be difficult.

I don't blame all of this on Pedro. The players, minus a couple, absolutely don't give a fuck now, that's clear. I feel sorry for the youngsters who are brought in.

We could get fucked by any team and some on here would still defend this guy.

He's a dud, he doesn't have a tactical bone in his body and his mind games are up there with Mowbury. The way he sets us up is ridiculous playing strikers in midfield and picking jokers like Windass who constantly offer fuck all. The squads shite aye but he's just as shite as them.

He's already failed and the writing is on the wall, some will shove their heads in the sand and talk about next season and the signings  (aye the Millions we will spend eh..) he will bring in and pretend it's all going to end in glory.....get real. He won't last the season and I'd put big money on that, he's never a Rangers manager in a million years.

We fucked up again...like we tend to do these days. It's just depressing 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Exactly mate 

most managers have a initial positive impact on a squad regardless of the players. Pedro has had a complete negative effect, we have actually got worse with him in charge. 

Why anyone is failing to see that is outrageous. 

He cannot be allowed to even sign a fuckin tea lady at ibrox. He must be sent packing now, and we move on. 

Suicide to keep him on 

Hate to say it, but I have to agree with every word.

Problem probably starts higher up, with the guys making the appointments.

First the 'experiment' that was Warburton, now this one.

You wouldn't rely on them to get the next one right, would you?