Get Pedro to f along with the board

Pedrono1

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Hate to say it, but I have to agree with every word.

Problem probably starts higher up, with the guys making the appointments.

First the 'experiment' that was Warburton, now this one.

You wouldn't rely on them to get the next one right, would you?

Mcinnes was/is the obvious choice, for the situation we are in, with the budget that will be available then it's clear he would come in here and do a job. 

Still amazed Pedro even got an interview tbh never minded gift wrapped a 3 year deal. 

Board 100% to blame for this 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

They are not his players! :lol:

ye cannae polish a ? 

So he gets a free reign of humiliating us?

He's broke records since he's taken over..all ones where we are on the wrong end of.

Why do you bring in a new manager when your team is struggling? Is it not to improve and get more out of them? I mean that's how football has always worked is it not? 

Ffs 

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's broke records since he's taken over..all ones where we are on the wrong end of.

Why do you bring in a new manager when your team is struggling? Is it not to improve and get more out of them? I mean that's how football has always worked is it not? 

Ffs 

I'm not buying it

9 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Mcinnes was/is the obvious choice, for the situation we are in, with the budget that will be available then it's clear he would come in here and do a job. 

Still amazed Pedro even got an interview tbh never minded gift wrapped a 3 year deal. 

Board 100% to blame for this 

Completely agree again.

I wonder, though, if DM is currently dodging a bullet?

The job is a bit of a poisoned chalice at the moment & it could be a case of right man, wrong time if he got it now.

Would still be my own choice & I think we'd do well to get much better in our current circumstances.

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Completely agree again.

I wonder, though, if DM is currently dodging a bullet?

The job is a bit of a poisoned chalice at the moment & it could be a case of right man, wrong time if he got it now.

Would still be my own choice & I think we'd do well to get much better in our current circumstances.

If he had been offered it he would have came, no matter what imo 

pedro has been terrible since he arrived. Last minute goal against partick ffs, out played at home by 10 man hearts, destroyed by the tims, draw with Motherwell at home, the pittodrie game was a complete fluke, and tonight's shambles. 

He has done nothing to warrant this job and has shown nothing since arriving he is up to it. 

Unless he is given a fortune to buy a complete new squad then most of the players will still be here next season, and it clear he has lost the dressing room already. Signing a few ex players won't change a thing, if anything it will make the situation worse with cliques forming. 

Really don't see anyway he will be a success here tbh

25 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I said he was a patsy on here a few weeks ago abd got ridiculed.

Like eveything else in our club he is the epitomy of getting what you pay for. Unless major investment comes in then it will not change 

Everything goes back to King and this piss poor board. We are in a fucking pool of shit for as long as these arseholes are running the club.

5 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

If he had been offered it he would have came, no matter what imo 

pedro has been terrible since he arrived. Last minute goal against partick ffs, out played at home by 10 man hearts, destroyed by the tims, draw with Motherwell at home, the pittodrie game was a complete fluke, and tonight's shambles. 

He has done nothing to warrant this job and has shown nothing since arriving he is up to it. 

Unless he is given a fortune to buy a complete new squad then most of the players will still be here next season, and it clear he has lost the dressing room already. Signing a few ex players won't change a thing, if anything it will make the situation worse with cliques forming. 

Really don't see anyway he will be a success here tbh

Interesting about your first line.

Otherwise, I'm feeling like I'm listening to a recording of myself - that's exactly what I've thought about the last few games!

"It was about understanding what the game needed and once again in the first-half we could not perform in the way we wanted to because we did not understand the game.

Of course I am disappointed, we tried everything and I think the boys put in a great effort in order to try and deliver a win to the fans in the last game at Ibrox this season.

“The opponent was much stronger than us in physicality, on second balls and being more aggressive on the pitch.

“It is not possible to play football so you need to show different qualities to change the pattern a little bit."

Fucking delusional 

Just now, The Godfather said:

"It was about understanding what the game needed and once again in the first-half we could not perform in the way we wanted to because we did not understand the game.

Of course I am disappointed, we tried everything and I think the boys put in a great effort in order to try and deliver a win to the fans in the last game at Ibrox this season.

“The opponent was much stronger than us in physicality, on second balls and being more aggressive on the pitch.

“It is not possible to play football so you need to show different qualities to change the pattern a little bit."

Fucking delusional 

I would like to know what that in particular means. Football isn't quantum mechanics, and this sound's as if he thinks it is. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I would like to know what that in particular means. Football isn't quantum mechanics, and this sound's as if he thinks it is. 

Yeah I mean what's not to understand? It's football, we play against these teams every other week and you would think we have done our homework on how they will set out.

If you do your job well enough then it matters little what they do so how he can say we did well and then say we couldn't understand the game in the same breath is just bizzare.

I honestly don't think he knows himself what he's trying to put out to us.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah I mean what's not to understand? It's football, we play against these teams every other week and you would think we have done our homework on how they will set out.

If you do your job well enough then it matters little what they do so how he can say we did well and then say we couldn't understand the game in the same breath is just bizzare.

I honestly don't think he knows himself what he's trying to put out to us.

And we were only one nil down; what's there not to understand? He obviously thinks the players are not clever enough to carry out his orders, but how can that be true, what is beyond their understanding? If he would say we are not good enough to get back in a game and beat a team from a goal down that would make more sense than this elaborate stuff.

People can talk about how it's not his players all they want but he's done nothing but talk about how shite they are since the moment he walked in the door.

We might all know it but if he had any man management skills he might have been able to get some of them to play for him because it's clear watching us that altbough a lot of them are nowhere good enough, a lot of them simply have no confidence and I don't think he's done anywhere near enough to try and instill some into them.

my gut feeling on Pedro is it's a disaster waiting to happen . He will get my support though for the time being . Club is a shambles all over as we all know . Can't wait till the summer now where I can watch some bands and parades and get blootered in the sunshine without the stress of rangers letting me down until June the 29th :crabflute:

37 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Ffs 

This, he has had months to work on the tactical side of things and fuck all has changed in that regard which is simply unacceptable. Midfield is still non existent and bullied time and time again, defence still unorganised and all in all some of his decision making is baffling. 

Christmas time is when he'll be properly judged I'd say but the early signs have been poor. Need to pray he plays a blinder in the summer transfer market but without major backing from the board (no sniggering at the back!) I just can't see major improvements sadly.

I am surprised at the number of people who have accepted such shocking displays and the most humiliating result certainly in my time of watching Rangers under Caixinha's tenure..    Normally under a new manager the club gets a feelgood bounce but we have gone the opposite direction.  Part of that is certainly down to what I consider to be poor team selections and poor tactics.  If that is a precursor for next season, no matter who we sign, then I fear the worst for another dismal year.  I am seriously worried about not only who he signs but how sets out the team.

From his first match it was obvious he has no idea how to organise a team,no idea about tactics, shambolic was how I described that game and it has got progressively worse.

Midfield is non existent, players do not press the opposition and look as if they have no idea what they are supposed to do. Defending set pieces is abysmal, passing has become guesswork, there is no shape but most importantly there is little effort and no pride shown apart from a couple of players.

This looks like a return to the dark days of the early eighties but no silver lining is on the horizon.

Top six next season looks to be a forlorn hope with this conman as coach.

The hand he is holding is poor, in terms of squad but...... I've seen nothing since Caixinha took over, and see nothing on his CV, to suggest that he will be able to take Rangers forward.

A bizarre appointment by the board. A modern style manager, with no experience of British football, and no proven track record abroad. A complete gamble, at a time when can ill afford to gamble.

Even the likes of Davis or McLeish, whilst utterly uninspired choices, would at least offer a steady ship and surely prove to be far more logical appointments than Caixinha?

From what I've seen Pedro is giving this board plenty of excuses not to spend and perhaps that was the plan since he's joined.

If the £3M rumours are true then this board need to move on as that is no where near enough finance for our club.

I also know it's not his team but he should have got a whole lot more from this squad and I can see another humiliation during the Europa qualifiers from a team that will be of less quality than the imps.

I see him bringing in shite players and sacked by Christmas if not before.

I hope I'm so fkn wrong.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

I am surprised at the number of people who have accepted such shocking displays and the most humiliating result certainly in my time of watching Rangers under Caixinha's tenure..    Normally under a new manager the club gets a feelgood bounce but we have gone the opposite direction.  Part of that is certainly down to what I consider to be poor team selections and poor tactics.  If that is a precursor for next season, no matter who we sign, then I fear the worst for another dismal year.  I am seriously worried about not only who he signs but how sets out the team.

Sorry but had a laugh at that. Any team he puts out would be a poor team selection. There's not one player that's sat on bench deserving to be in the starting 11 and barely anybody in the starting 11 actually good enough to make the bench. It's literally the definition of a lose/lose situation. Regarding tactics we've prioritized possession and prioritized a more direct style.. both have failed and that says more to me about the players than the tactics.  

1 hour ago, docspiderman said:

From his first match it was obvious he has no idea how to organise a team,no idea about tactics, shambolic was how I described that game and it has got progressively worse.

Midfield is non existent, players do not press the opposition and look as if they have no idea what they are supposed to do. Defending set pieces is abysmal, passing has become guesswork, there is no shape but most importantly there is little effort and no pride shown apart from a couple of players.

This looks like a return to the dark days of the early eighties but no silver lining is on the horizon.

Top six next season looks to be a forlorn hope with this conman as coach.

Midfield has always been non-existent. I heard him from the Sandy Jardine stand at one point tonight screaming to press and not one player done a thing. Defending set pieces has always been abysmal, even in the championship. Their passing was always guesswork when they strayed away from safe 5 yard sideways passes. There was never pride or effort shown from the very start of the season.

Hasn't really got progressively worse has it? Just stayed consistently the same. 

Wake up and smell the coffee. It's King and his board who are liable. Pedro might turn out to be a great manager for us but if he does it's by accident rather than by design.

King and minicuntmurray and all these other arseholes on our board are leading us into a world of mediocre shit where we watch the fenians win 9,10 and 11 in a row.