Get Pedro to f along with the board

Pedrono1

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Surely if he was a Taig as you term it he would be backing this failing board to the Hilt. 

Thanks Smile. 

Of course i would mate and would also be supporting another failing manager but i am not, i am hurting and i am angry. I genuinely thought the nightmare would be over when King and the rest took over but it's been one disaster after another under them as well. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Nothing to laugh at there at all.  The guy has put out poor team selections in poor formations.  You picked on only part of my post by ignoring the rest which lost a considerable part of the context.  I can see for myself as can everyone else where poor players AND poor tactics have been our downfall.  

Nah it's generally hilarious how you think there's a better starting 11 or better formations to play with that Pedro hasn't tried. There was absolutely no context lost regarding your opinion on players/formations either. Including the bit about feel good factors for example wouldn't of changed what it meant. I'm curious as to who you feel should be brought in to replace players in these poor team selections? Or what formations this team can play that'll suddenly improve them as footballers? 

Can totally understand the skeptics, but once we get in 4 or 5 players everyone will get behind the manager for the new season. He'll need a good start so he gets the chance to implement his ideas; the rest is pure guesswork.

6 hours ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Nah it's generally hilarious how you think there's a better starting 11 or better formations to play with that Pedro hasn't tried. There was absolutely no context lost regarding your opinion on players/formations either. Including the bit about feel good factors for example wouldn't of changed what it meant. I'm curious as to who you feel should be brought in to replace players in these poor team selections? Or what formations this team can play that'll suddenly improve them as footballers? 

His team selection and tactics against the dark side were far too open when we needed to try and stop them in midfield where we were too light in both games.  I didn't expect to win with our squad but I did expect to make them work for their wins.  The game at Ibrox could have been humiliating beyond belief even more than it was.  We are clearly not going to agree and I have no intention of getting into further discussion.  You still failed to grasp the context of my post.

Since Pedro has been here I genuinely think the teams and formations he's played is to get an idea of how many and what players he wants to use for next season.

you may as well find out now what players are buying into his philosophy rather than having to wait til next January to make changes.

ultimately the manager is to blame but when most of this current first team can't do the basics like pass the ball to one another or put in a tackle then you really need to give the manager the start of next season before you give a fair judgement .