IMO from one month into the season we only had ONE thing to legitimately play for

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Of course but I'm not telling anyone to waken up over a simple difference of opinion - that's why what you are saying is wrong.

It's a lot more serious than a simple matter of opinion. Something blatant is happening and people can't see it (or maybe they can but are deluding themselves - only they will know) I've mentioned some of the things in the OP.

But you are! You keep saying something blatant is happening. If people don't believe those things are an issue then that's a difference of opinion. If people think the issues you're referring to can be solved by Pedro getting his own players in then why do they need to wake up. Who's to say you're right about these so-called blatant issues and them being a reason as to why Pedro cannot be successful next year?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So if it goes wrong it's his fault but if it goes right he doesn't get praise? 

Thats a slightly one sided view to say the least. 

No I am asking you the question because I made that point first to you, surely you remember? I said that if he turned it around and made changes and we won he would get the praise then you disputed that saying Miller got the credit for Partick. 

So what's it to be? 

Just now, Gandhi1872 said:

But you are! You keep saying something blatant is happening. If people don't believe those things are an issue then that's a difference of opinion. If people think the issues you're referring to can be solved by Pedro getting his own players in then why do they need to wake up. Who's to say you're right about these so-called blatant issues and them being a reason as to why Pedro cannot be successful next year?

OK then I'm not right. Happy? everything's great, Pedro is a cracking manager and there's no issues. 

That's better. I feel like I'm ready to fit right in now. 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I wouldn't entertain him with any money. 

Just pap him, we all know it'll happen anyway. 

Wasn't it a 4-year deal on 700k per year. Another expensive mistake. The Rangers way. 

5 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

The only experienced players on the bench were Halliday, Holt and Waghorn. Halliday and Waghorn have been absolutely slaughtered on here recently so the only one he maybe should've included was Holt but even then he had a poor game on Saturday. 

They all should have played along with hill,the st Johnstone game was the game to play the youngsters, the record against the sheep was the most important thing.not one supporter I spoke to would have played a guy (toral) that's away in a week and who's as weak as water, and couldn't give 2 fucks, same with windass,a pansy

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No I am asking you the question because I made that point first to you, surely you remember? I said that if he turned it around and made changes and we won he would get the praise then you disputed that saying Miller got the credit for Partick. 

So what's it to be? 

I've never mentioned miller? 

Ive already said he has questions to answer, but he got us a 3-0 at aberdeen by making a change. 

Answer me this if the next guy comes in and has an average start with the last guys players do we just get shot of him? Do we then get shot of the guy after him with an average start with the first guys players? 

Where do we stop and go give him a season with his own players. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I acknowledged that right off the bat in my OP. 

But the manager has to take responsibility too. He's got to. 

It's going to get like the Warburton mess where Pedro and his failings takes the heat off the board and the board and their failings takes the heat off Pedro. It's a great set-up for them all and in the meantime your average fan with a brain-cell starts to think that if the scummy cunts in blazers finally stump up the cash we need - do we even trust Pedro with it? 

We can only speculate on the last point, but tbh without adequate funds I don't hold out much hope for any manager. I still haven't a clue what type of system he plays and what we are seeing is assessment of individual player performances and  not what formations would be siccessful with these players. He needs to arrive at decisions quickly as to whom needs to go before the EL qualifiers and for next season and free up funds to get his own in. He appears to want the tough types in and I can concurr with that, because we are just absolutely spiness, but that isn't a new phenomena for this squad.

As I said, I just don't have great exoectations at all for next season and the root cause of where we are at I lay at the door of the board.

With some reservations before the start of this season, I still had the hope we were going to do something. I lost that hope long before xmas and can't see much for next season either. My mindset has been somewhat sullied by the goings on both on and off the park. I've simply lost the expectation, for now anyway.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

OK then I'm not right. Happy? everything's great, Pedro is a cracking manager and there's no issues. 

That's better. I feel like I'm ready to fit right in now. 

Hahaha that is so pathetic. I didn't say whether you were right or wrong anyway. I have issues with the tactics in a couple of games. In the semi-final and tonight I thought we started out the games far too deep and should've been pressing up to take the game to the opponents. But I don't know if he's just doing this because of the players he has available and I'm personally not willing to judge until he gets his own and hopefully some better quality players in. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I've never mentioned miller? 

Ive already said he has questions to answer, but he got us a 3-0 at aberdeen by making a change. 

Answer me this if the next guy comes in and has an average start with the last guys players do we just get shot of him? Do we then get shot of the guy after him with an average start with the first guys players? 

Where do we stop and go give him a season with his own players. 

Apologies I thought it was you that mentioned Miller getting the credit for the Partick game.

He's not won more games than he's won - that's not acceptable for any Rangers manager.

I'm happy to give him credit for the wins he's managed but it's what should be happening (beating the likes of Partick and Hamilton) the shite results, the capitulations against Celtic and the unwanted broken records by far outweighs a couple of generic wins that we should be winning anyway. 

His record is fuck-all to shout about. It's worthy of immense scrutiny. 

To answer your question it really depends. If you can see progress or something that's about to work then that get's you some leeway (no exemption from criticism but some leeway) sadly for Pedro there's nothing redeeming about him, his results or style of play even with sub-standard players.

5 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Hahaha that is so pathetic. I didn't say whether you were right or wrong anyway. I have issues with the tactics in a couple of games. In the semi-final and tonight I thought we started out the games far too deep and should've been pressing up to take the game to the opponents. But I don't know if he's just doing this because of the players he has available and I'm personally not willing to judge until he gets his own and hopefully some better quality players in. 

So now after all that you are saying you aren't saying I'm right or wrong? do you even have an opinion of your own and going to share it/debate it or just continue to make stuff up and put phrases in my mouth about people having a difference of opinion to mine? at least I've got an opinion and one that I can stick by - for you to say you've issues of your own but still struggle to meet me on my concerns. 

IMO he's doing it because he's clueless - the standard of players he's got just doesn't help. 

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't want a reaction I want a proper debate and Ianwant people to waken up. There is a few people who tinink he can do nowenwrongin The posts are scattered about the forum to see and they aren't hard to find. If I get it rammed down my throat that these aren't his players therefore nothing else matters I am more than entitled to call them the Pedro can do no wrong brigade back. 

Tonight IT looked like the players never knew each other were 2nd sometimes 3rd to a ball, At the start of the 2nd half they didnt even come out as a team but IN wee cliques, Miller came on the park and went tonto at them for standing around gabbing INstead of being up for the game. I feel a few home truths have probably been told to certain players and to tools have been put away INcase they get INjured and cant get a move, a set of cheating bastards.

The real suprise toninght was Waghorn scoring on a one v one for the first time IN a while, as for Pedro he may be putting the side out see how they coped but his system bafflesmost of us, we need to give him a chance to get his own players IN and give him 100% backing and not let negitivity didvide us as thats what our enemies want us INfighting with them stoking fires trying to build a bandwagon.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Apologies I thought it was you that mentioned Miller getting the credit for the Partick game.

He's not won more games than he's won - that's not acceptable for any Rangers manager.

I'm happy to give him credit for the wins he's managed but it's what should be happening (beating the likes of Partick and Hamilton) the shite results, the capitulations against Celtic and the unwanted broken records by far outweighs a couple of generic wins that we should be winning anyway. 

His record is fuck-all to shout about. It's worthy of immense scrutiny. 

To answer your question it really depends. If you can see progress or something that's about to work then that get's you some leeway (no exemption from criticism but some leeway) sadly for Pedro there's nothing redeeming about him, his results or style of play even with sub-standard players.

Mate, I'm agreeing he has huge questions to answer. 

But he should be given the tools to answer those questions, if this time next season we aren't sitting in a comfortable second at least single figures behind them, then I will be calling for him to go as well. 

If you read back you'll know it was never about your opinion being right or wrong. And great stuff asking me whether I have an opinion when I just clearly stated and summed it up in the last message. An opinion that also highlighted how I'm aware of your concerns but not willing to judge him until next season. 

8 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

If you read back you'll know it was never about your opinion being right or wrong. And great stuff asking me whether I have an opinion when I just clearly stated and summed it up in the last message. An opinion that also highlighted how I'm aware of your concerns but not willing to judge him until next season. 

Are you going to go into Coatbridge's thread and say the same thing to him about people being hipsters and spastics for having a difference of opinion?

Thought not. 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Are you going to go into Coatbridge's thread and say the same thing to him about people being hipsters and spastics for having a difference of opinion?

Thought not. 

Well my first reply to your post wasn't about that so don't know why I'd do that? I brought that up because the conversation led there. My initial reply was because I thought people we going too far with the personal abuse towards the manager. If I was reply to every post because people are speaking as if there opinion is right and not considering that other people feel the same I'd never be off here. 

1 minute ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Well my first reply to your post wasn't about that so don't know why I'd do that? I brought that up because the conversation led there. My initial reply was because I thought people we going too far with the personal abuse towards the manager. If I was reply to every post because people are speaking as if there opinion is right and not considering that other people feel the same I'd never be off here. 

But personal abuse to other fans is OK just not the manager? ... for me either is fair game is either are being clowns but it would be nice to see people like you dish out the same treatment across the board with your "different opinion to yours" patter. 

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wasn't it a 4-year deal on 700k per year. Another expensive mistake. The Rangers way. 

Not only Pedro but the way things are financially and so on we should not be handing out this type of contract, rolling contracts for the management team, obviously dependent on results for this Bear. Players not tied to anything longer than three years.

Just now, badjon said:

Not only Pedro but the way things are financially and so on we should not be handing out this type of contract, rolling contracts for the management team, obviously dependent on results for this Bear. Players not tied to anything longer than three years.

Agreed.

I know this is just speculation too but in the transfer section I seen a couple of South American players we are linked to and the reports saying 4-year deals which is mega risky (if true) as from South America there's a good chance you are going to get an absolute turkey ... more chance than a gem IMO .. the talent is there but they don't always travel well and perform in the UK so you'd have guys like that on 4-year contracts too if they aren't upto it. It's a scary, scary thought. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

But personal abuse to other fans is OK just not the manager? ... for me either is fair game is either are being clowns but it would be nice to see people like you dish out the same treatment across the board with your "different opinion to yours" patter. 

Now who's putting words in somebody's mouth? It's a public forum and the internet so people can and will speak how they want but I just don't agree with the donkey and Pedro can fuck off stuff. In the same why I don't think people at Ibrox should give the players personal abuse, especially if it's for a lack of ability and they are trying. Haha people like me...

Just now, Gandhi1872 said:

Now who's putting words in somebody's mouth? It's a public forum and the internet so people can and will speak how they want but I just don't agree with the donkey and Pedro can fuck off stuff. In the same why I don't think people at Ibrox should give the players personal abuse, especially if it's for a lack of ability and they are trying. Haha people like me...

I'm not putting anything in your mouth I just want you to give others the same treatment as you gave me with the ridiculous 'all because someone has a different opinion to you' nonsense you spouted at me first. 

It pisses me off when someone says that because it's as if they've don't have a comeback and are missing the point intentionally and on purpose and reel out the "difference of opinion" card like lefties roll out the race card to shut down debate which is strange as your intimating you've got concerns about Pedro too ... 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed.

I know this is just speculation too but in the transfer section I seen a couple of South American players we are linked to and the reports saying 4-year deals which is mega risky (if true) as from South America there's a good chance you are going to get an absolute turkey ... more chance than a gem IMO .. the talent is there but they don't always travel well and perform in the UK so you'd have guys like that on 4-year contracts too if they aren't up to it. It's a scary, scary thought. 

We would be no worse off regarding South American players than giving this guy £20,000 and finding us 4 players he thinks could cut it in our league and in the British/Scottish game..

tim vickery.jpg