***The Official St Johnstone V Rangers Match Thread ***

On 2017-5-17 at 10:21 PM, RFCRobertson said:

This Sunday , 1230 kick off, McDiarmid park.

Won't see the game since i'll be on holiday, which might just be a good thing. What I seen tonight was gutless.

Wes, Beerman, Barjonas get full pass marks. Wilson and Miller just barely getting pass marks. 

Toral and Windass, holy fucking shit. There was one point where the ball was about 6-12 ft outside our box and those two are just fucking standing there ball watching. Scared to put in a tackle or put on any pressure. Granted Windass did assist in the goal but papering over the cracks. 

Last game of the season on Saturday, then some transfers then back at Ibrox or wherever to follow the club we love. God knows what we're in for next season though. 

The game is on Sunday.

Think it will be a tight game. The players who know they are leaving will shirk out of tackles so they don't arrive injured at their new 3rd division clubs.

2-1 to us. 

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The game is on Sunday.

Think it will be a tight game. The players who know they are leaving will shirk out of tackles so they don't arrive injured at their new 3rd division clubs.

2-1 to us. 

Would sincerely hope that any players who are leaving don't get played tomorrow because as you say I doubt they'll give their all when they didn't do it throughout the season anyway

3 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Will be interesting to see the lineup tomorrow as I suspect it will give us the answers as to who has a future here and who doesn't.....so Wes in goal and Miller as the only outfield player then.

And when Waghorn takes the field we all chuck the radio oot the windi.

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

And when Waghorn takes the field we all chuck the radio oot the windi.

Spot on mate, this is the one for me to show if Pedro has assessed the squad the way the fans have.

His goal during the week does not erase the countless wasted opportunities and general inability to play football.

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, jamess said:

Been nothing but outstanding all season.

Should have been the only choice for POTY imo, he's the best keeper in the league.

2 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Would sincerely hope that any players who are leaving don't get played tomorrow because as you say I doubt they'll give their all when they didn't do it throughout the season anyway

Well, I'd be happy to see a few youngsters play as we may need them in the Euro qualifiers if there is a mass exudus.

1 hour ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Why the fuck are we playing at half 12 on a Sunday, and it's not even on T.V???

All the games have the same ko time, last game of season. 

It's not exactly a Helicopter Sunday game today, but I think that Hearts could do the whole world a favour, and beat these manky fuckers. The Invincibles? Fuck off?

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

All the games have the same ko time, last game of season. 

It's not exactly a Helicopter Sunday game today, but I think that Hearts could do the whole world a favour, and beat these manky fuckers. The Invincibles? Fuck off?

Heard that Invincibles talk on the radio. Bunch of cringe worthy bastards in the stands and media up there. They really seem to rate this run of titles as genuine when any fool can see they are all guaranteed after what was done to us. Even Delia managed to win them FFS whilst Red Imps and Barca humiliated them this year. These titles are not worth nearly as much as any normal year between us let alone great years like 92/3. It's laughable the way they and the papers and are going on.

As for the game today. Would like to see us win but play convincingly for a change but suppose it might be beyond us as the arse has fallen out of everything. We will need a bigger squad as well as a better team next season.