***The Official St Johnstone V Rangers Match Thread ***

7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Expecting players who'll play next season to play today

Wes

Tav Bates Wilson Beerman

Barjonas Holt Windass

Miller Garner McKay 

Atakayi will start today I reckon would also love to see Burt given a go in central mid over windass.

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

All the games have the same ko time, last game of season. 

It's not exactly a Helicopter Sunday game today, but I think that Hearts could do the whole world a favour, and beat these manky fuckers. The Invincibles? Fuck off?

Unfortunately they cunts pretty much gave a bye today, there is absolutely no way hearts will get anything out of that game today. 

11 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I'd rather see Halliday start over Windass to be honest, Windass is quite honestly one of the worst players I've ever seen. 

Worries me that pedro still plays him.

12 hours ago, blueballss said:

taking the 2 sons tomorrow aged 7 and 5, been to previous games but thought i would treat:huh: them by taking them, hope its no gonna be a long day for them:nailbiting: or me :p:

'Treat' them? Hope you're right,your lads and their ilk are our future,hope they're not put right off,lol

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There was a guy streaming RTV on YouTube for the Aberdeen game. I'm going to be searching for that

The only time I've watched a stream this season was the Leipzig game. Think every away game has been on the tele this season. 

You can't even bet on that mob for today they are tht odds on favourite to win today with Hertz playing shite whereas we are almost level odds with a shite st johnston team. This season is a writeoff and we need to scrap the lot of the team (wes being the exception).