Hill?

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What would even be the point in playing him? He is not the future and PC needs to see what he has got with others and that's what is important.

Because we had an unbeaten record to protect. There's one reason for a start.

Just now, Bluenose1986 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the two kids we had tonight were lining up next season 

Nor me, there seems to be a bit of a theme developing that we are going with a low budget and using the youth. That is too risky in my opinion, and will not pay off.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

What would even be the point in playing him? He is not the future and PC needs to see what he has got with others and that's what is important.

Well he found out he's got SFA  and what was important to me tonight was that we fucked the dons.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

Nor me, there seems to be a bit of a theme developing that we are going with a low budget and using the youth. That is too risky in my opinion, and will not pay off.

Away and don't talk a lot of shite, cause it's the end of the season and we have had our main players injured it suggests we are going mainly with youth next season?

some amount of pish posted on here

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Away and don't talk a lot of shite, cause it's the end of the season and we have had our main players injured it suggests we are going mainly with youth next season?

some amount of pish posted on here

I hope you are right, and this transfer window will tell us all. These young players will need experience beside them next season, and you sound confident we'll get that.

Ally rightly got pelters for not playing youth, especially when we had League 1 sewn up. He got slated that he was going for an unbeaten league which he got. Now Pedro is getting slated for playing youth over experience and for losing a record to a better team - at this point in time anyway. Mark got slated for not being direct enough; that we were playing patta-cake passing across the pitch and now Pedro is being slated for the team playing long balls.

I have no idea as to whether or not he will be good enough but ti try to judge him on this squad - you can't polish a turd.

18 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's our best defender.

A record that we had to keep, that's the fucking point.

18 hours ago, Alec87 said:

Because we had an unbeaten record to protect. There's one reason for a start.

Mental if you think a new foreign gaffer just in the job having to rebuild for next season would give two shits about the record

We all do as fans, the club couldn't give two fucks 

We'd have gotten a result - might just have been a draw, but still -  last night if we'd played the entire game like we did the last half an hour. He should have hooked Toral after 20 minutes last night. He clearly couldn't give a fuck and was just making things harder on his defenders. 

22 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Will definitely not pay off if Bates is part of things.

The thing with the Hill situation is that we don't know what wages he was on or what he was demanding. When he originally signed we were struggling to get someone in so I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a big wage. He has done well after a shaky start but is def replaceable.