Smile

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"All of our season ticket money will be invested in the football squad ......."

It's part of the financial story for next season.  An important part but only a part.

If ST money is ring fenced for investment in the player squad (whatever King means by 'investment' that is - wages plus transfer pot?) then the capital and operating costs for running the rest of the company must be being funded from other sources.   Costs such as wages and related cost of the manager and the backroom staff, and the other staff employed by Rangers; repair/maintenance/upgrades etc to Ibrox and Auchenhowie; obligations to pay taxes and contractors; insurances; etc.  

And contingencies to hedge against unplanned costs that may arise during the season.   For example having to pay damages & costs to SD if the court case is lost.   This could be a very big number     There is no certainty that Rangers will win the case and if it is lost somebody is going to have to foot a very big bill.   And risk of soft loans having to be repaid when they expire.    

Immediate questions I'm left with are how much is King putting in for next season, and how much are other investors putting in.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's what posted and not underpinning evidence. He could have put in 15 mil for all the difference it would make.

A forensic examination would soon real the truth and ffs, please don't tell me that we were independently audited. Just ask King. He was an expert in it. Until he got caught!

Utter nonsense about the accounts. If you are sure it is the truth then why would you be worried about being sued? There must be some amount of journalists being sued just now never mind anonymous posters. You're just looking for attention.

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I did not stop supporting my team when we were down to 20,000+ season ticket holders a few years ago on the request of King, so have no intention of taking lectures from anyone about supporting my team.   :thumbup:

If you didn't stop supporting the team you shouldn't get a lecture from anyone.

9 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Utter nonsense about the accounts. If you are sure it is the truth then why would you be worried about being sued? There must be some amount of journalists being sued just now never mind anonymous posters. You're just looking for attention.

Meh