Jump to content

Players being told today


Ivybank
 Share

Recommended Posts

As Pedro said before the sheep game he will tell the players today who's part of the squad for next season, no doubt the usual leaks coming out of ibrox will let us know,players told to go/ find a new club could be:

the obvious ones: hill,senderos,toral,hyndman

under contract but never featured: forester, moh,kiernan

Played but never shone: dodoo,windass,Halliday,hodson,holt

players who I think Pedro is 50/50 on: McKay,waghorn

just guessing might have missed somebody

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If hes 50/50 on waghorn we're fucked, waghorn will never be good enough to win this league with us

Horrible as it is, the goal next year is not to win the league, its to come second and close the gap.

That is just unfortunately where we are at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Horrible as it is, the goal next year is not to win the league, its to come second and close the gap.

That is just unfortunately where we are at the moment.

The goal next year is to most definitely win the league regardless of how we've been this season.

if the fans are expecting mediocracy now then you can't blame the players then for not giving a fuck.

we go into to every season expecting to win the league.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

The goal next year is to most definitely win the league regardless of how we've been this season.

if the fans are expecting mediocracy now then you can't blame the players then for not giving a fuck.

we go into to every season expecting to win the league.

How are the cuckcoo's in that land you are living in?

Prepare to be disappointed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

 

 

 

we need a new team and start again it sickens me to see some of those imposters wearing our shirt.

Same mate. I was like a ranting loony on Wednesday night. Hatred levels of that Of The shit ally left us with 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

As Pedro said before the sheep game he will tell the players today who's part of the squad for next season, no doubt the usual leaks coming out of ibrox will let us know,players told to go/ find a new club could be:

the obvious ones: hill,senderos,toral,hyndman

under contract but never featured: forester, moh,kiernan

Played but never shone: dodoo,windass,Halliday,hodson,holt

players who I think Pedro is 50/50 on: McKay,waghorn

just guessing might have missed somebody

Windass- injury prone and useless. Crooks- out on loan and useless.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

How are the cuckcoo's in that land you are living in?

Prepare to be disappointed.

I never said we were going to win it did I?

you think I'm crazy cos I expect a Rangers team to start a season with the expectations of winning a league rather than 'closing a gap'

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Horrible as it is, the goal next year is not to win the league, its to come second and close the gap.

That is just unfortunately where we are at the moment.

Depressingly true, but Waghorn's not good enough to get us there either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

How are the cuckcoo's in that land you are living in?

Prepare to be disappointed.

So you won't  be disappointed if we don't win the league next season?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I never said we were going to win it did I?

you think I'm crazy cos I expect a Rangers team to start a season with the expectations of winning a league rather than 'closing a gap'

 

You said you expect us to win it. That means you think that we are the favourites to win the league.

If you mean that the goal should be to try and win the league, then I agree, we should try to win the league, but I dont expect us to win it.

If we come second and run them close, then we have shown good signs of progression. This would be a successful outcome and give us something to build on.

If we win it, against all the odds, it would be wonderful and unexpected. To expect it is just silly though, and reeks of 'uber staunchness'.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I never said we were going to win it did I?

you think I'm crazy cos I expect a Rangers team to start a season with the expectations of winning a league rather than 'closing a gap'

 

I agree with you completely. We need to have the desire and expectation of winning the league, every season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, WWTC said:

So you won't  be disappointed if we don't win the league next season?

Course I would. I expect to be disappointed though.

If a buy a lottery ticket and dont win the jackpot then im disappointed, but I dont buy the ticket with the expectation that I will win it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 16 August 2022 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v PSV Eindhoven
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Champions League Qualifying

×
×
  • Create New...