ABOD Parade - Airdrie - 20th May - 12 noon

Hoodster

For info to those who like taking in parades -  Quite possibly the biggest loyalist parade of the year is being held tomorrow in Airdrie.  Parade starts at 12 noon.

Over 50 bands plus ABOD members - approx 4000 on parade.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Hoodster said:

For info to those who like taking in parades -  Quite possibly the biggest loyalist parade of the year is being held tomorrow in Airdrie.  Parade starts at 12 noon.

Probably get the usual Bears den comments but i was thinking of heading over to this.

Bastard of a time though cos my boy doesn't finish football until 11.30 and thats in Johnstone.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Probably get the usual Bears den comments but i was thinking of heading over to this.

Bastard of a time though cos my boy doesn't finish football until 11.30 and thats in Johnstone.

No doubt, but useful info to those that like it eh.

My favourite parade of the year to take in - always a smart parade.  You will be tight for time - if the M8 isn't too bad you should just make it.

1 hour ago, Hoodster said:

Spot on mate this years parade is bigger than the big walk,jst weather forecast is wrong n it dusnt pish of rain think were 38th band out  park so will need to find  boozer for a few beers :crabflute:

4 minutes ago, Hoodster said:

No doubt, but useful info to those that like it eh.

My favourite parade of the year to take in - always a smart parade.  You will be tight for time - if the M8 isn't too bad you should just make it.

Need to see if I have kids to take home to Greenock first.

Hope you have a cracking day mate.

2 minutes ago, wishawbear87 said:

Spot on mate this years parade is bigger than the big walk,jst weather forecast is wrong n it dusnt pish of rain think were 38th band out  park so will need to find  boozer for a few beers :crabflute:

Might get lucky - forecast is mixed so hopefully pishes down in Coatbridge and the sun shines over Airdrie!

25 minutes ago, Hoodster said:

where Is this leaving from mate

36 minutes ago, Hoodster said:

Any details of the route?

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Any details of the route?

Route:

Rawyards Park, Motherwell Street, Black Street, Aitken Street, Chapel Street, East High Street, High Street, Aitchison Street, Alexander Street, Stirling Street, Bank Street, Hallcraig Street, Baillies Lane, Graham Street, Clark Street, Motherwell Street, Rawyards Park

Good parade round Airdrie, good Loyalists out in force, we done the Queens Jubilee Parade there few years back, busy and lots of pubs welcome you, will be heading down, am only ten minutes away, hope weather doesn't pish down though, you get bogging before you even leave the park,have good day anybody that's over.:dance:

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Can pick me n the wee man up. Ten mins away ;)

4 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Good parade round Airdrie, good Loyalists out in force, we done the Queens Jubilee Parade there few years back, busy and lots of pubs welcome you, will be heading down, am only ten minutes away, hope weather doesn't pish down though, you get bogging before you even leave the park,have good day anybody that's over.:dance:

And stay clear of the tarrier slophouse in Anderson Street.