A Few More (Signings)

Listening to Pedro after the match, he was asked about new signings and additions to the team. Main comments:

- There could be news as early as tomorrow

- The Chairman  (King) is giving his 100% backing on his plans

- He hopes to add a few more very soon in time for the team returning in a few weeks.

A few more on top of news tomorrow only suggests 4 or 5 signings? I was expecting double figures. I hope we sign quality because we need it.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Listening to Pedro after the match, he was asked about new signings and additions to the team. Main comments:

- He hopes to add a few more very soon in time for the team returning in a few weeks.

A few more on top of news tomorrow only suggests 4 or 5 signings? I was expecting double figures. I hope we sign quality because we need it.

I think it will be 8 or 9 TBH 

Just now, Parlaneloyal said:

We need to get rid of some which won't be easy

I reckon the English ones who are no longer required will get teams in League 1 and League 2. 

I reckon we could get a decent fee for Windass as he still has a relatively decent reputation as a promising youth down south 

Just now, PRW. said:

Looking too much in to it mate.

Surely won't announce Jack tomorrow when he has the cup final next week. He'd the most hated man in Hampden, by both supports. :lol: 

oh aye forgot it's still got that to go. Aberdeen have said that he won't be there. I thought we may announce it. You could be right.

any names floating about?

Guest Lloyd72

Jack and Weiss to get confirmed tomorrow, Alves, Dorrans, Naismith and Paterson after that. 55 gets announced in Februaryr

6 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

If you're wanting quality it'll be 2 max. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

oh aye forgot it's still got that to go. Aberdeen have said that he won't be there. I thought we may announce it. You could be right.

any names floating about?

He'll defo start next week. Came on at half time today and Christie can't play.

Maybe Naismith or Dorrans? Their seasons been done for a few weeks now.

I think it is totally unrealistic to expect that there will be more than 5 or 6 new faces.  Manager would not be doing his job if he cannot use and mould the best of the current squad into a team which can at least compete next season.  

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:britney:

Yea I'm not happy about ut either but I am resigned to the fact he'll probably be coming here. 

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

I think it is totally unrealistic to expect that there will be more than 5 or 6 new faces.  Manager would not be doing his job if he cannot use and mould the best of the current squad into a team which can at least compete next season.  

Thats completely ignoring just how incredibly bad the squad has been

Just now, simplythebest said:

Is Naismith actually expected to happen beyond all the rumour now? 

Various guys on FF and here with links to him claiming its in Rangers hands, Naismith wants it and Norwich will allow it.