Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Any theorists on here? Or are there any conspiracies that folk believe to be true?

I'm a skeptic about everything from religion to conspiracy theories etc, unless there's definitive proof I tent not to believe

That said I used to completely believe in the 9/11 conspiracy,  that it was an inside job etc,  but that's something I've completely changed my mind 100% about,  in don't completely believe the narrative in the commission report but I think it's preposterous to think the americans did it themselves

I know folk that don't believe in the moon landing and I even know a guy who thinks the earth is flat, fucking nonsense I'm

So any conspiracy buffs on here?

 

Edit- If you believe in a conspiracy can you let us know why...loads of posts with "I think X happened" without saying what makes them think that

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut up ffs!

Only one I believe is 9/11.  They totally did it themselves. That's coming up for almost 20 years now since it happened and the US govt are still in the Middle East. they make billions in th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

They do my head in.

I've got into a few online 'arguments' on FB newspaper feeds like the London Standard with the false flag fuckwits about Manchester in the last couple of days. 

Wankers can't live in the real world, have to concoct a fantasy one. 

Still, the likes of David Icke makes a good living out of them, bit like Mad Phil and thick as fuck taigs. 

Aye, seen a few of them on Twitter, absolute fucking twats.

SkiBunny likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

They do my head in.

I've got into a few online 'arguments' on FB newspaper feeds like the London Standard with the false flag fuckwits about Manchester in the last couple of days. 

Wankers can't live in the real world, have to concoct a fantasy one. 

Still, the likes of David Icke makes a good living out of them, bit like Mad Phil and thick as fuck taigs. 

One of my mates is up to this just now.  His facebook's full of memes from the conspiracy pages.  I don't want to fall out with him so I'm not commenting on his facebook but he's getting ripped to fuck when I see him next.

 

dougie76 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's conspiracy theorists in a nutshell,  spreading their message via memes because they're really convincing

At the end of the day nothing was stopping the yanks invading Iraq or afghan, they've invaded countless countries so to say they needed to murder their own in what would be the single biggest operation ever is just nuts imo

GOAT likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gitch said:

One of my mates is up to this just now.  His facebook's full of memes from the conspiracy pages.  I don't want to fall out with him so I'm not commenting on his facebook but he's getting ripped to fuck when I see him next.

 

I used to know a guy who had no life but had filled all his thoughts with conspiracy stuff. The only explanation I can give is because of his lack of confidence he liked to believe that only he knew the truth where as all the others who had built good lives for themselves were sadly deluded 

Spliffy and Siam69 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WGOH said:

The ones about celebrities dying n being replaced are nuts anol :lol: 

See tbh, you wouldn't put it past some of the current celebs to fake their own death and buy a new identity.. just so they could see how much they were cared about and how many people are hurt by it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't really believe in any either. There's a lot the U.S government could do to kill off the 9/11 conspiracies though and the fact they won't do it doesn't sit right with me, like the CCTV surrounding the Pentagon not being released, instead all we get is a security video of appalling quality showing a fireball appearing. All that video did was raise more questions. 

The collapse of building 7 which had no visible damage is baffling as well, it went down exactly the way a controlled demolition would go down. 

The official reports on the towers falling are based on computer-tests rather than physical-tests as anytime they tried to prove the theory physically they couldn't do it, so they had no choice but to get a guy to sit on a computer and show how the buildings could have fell... not enough hard evidence to support the governments version of accounts IMO. Too many unanswered massive questions are left

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Don't really believe in any either. There's a lot the U.S government could do to kill off the 9/11 conspiracies though and the fact they won't do it doesn't sit right with me, like the CCTV surrounding the Pentagon not being released, instead all we get is a security video of appalling quality showing a fireball appearing. All that video did was raise more questions. 

The collapse of building 7 which had no visible damage is baffling as well, it went down exactly the way a controlled demolition would go down. 

The official reports on the towers falling are based on computer-tests rather than physical-tests as anytime they tried to prove the theory physically they couldn't do it, so they had no choice but to get a guy to sit on a computer and show how the buildings could have fell... not enough hard evidence to support the governments version of accounts IMO. Too many unanswered massive questions are left

A guy I know used to have a chap at his work who said he was in the nick for GBH but it turned out that it was actually for rape and the point is if you boast about GBH then chances are you are hiding something much worse. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Don't really believe in any either. There's a lot the U.S government could do to kill off the 9/11 conspiracies though and the fact they won't do it doesn't sit right with me, like the CCTV surrounding the Pentagon not being released, instead all we get is a security video of appalling quality showing a fireball appearing. All that video did was raise more questions. 

The collapse of building 7 which had no visible damage is baffling as well, it went down exactly the way a controlled demolition would go down. 

The official reports on the towers falling are based on computer-tests rather than physical-tests as anytime they tried to prove the theory physically they couldn't do it, so they had no choice but to get a guy to sit on a computer and show how the buildings could have fell... not enough hard evidence to support the governments version of accounts IMO. Too many unanswered massive questions are left

:lol: One of the physical tests done was flying a remote controlled toy plane into chicken wire :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 October 2020 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...