• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut up ffs!

Only one I believe is 9/11.  They totally did it themselves. That's coming up for almost 20 years now since it happened and the US govt are still in the Middle East. they make billions in th

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, donnymac said:

heres a conspiracy theory - the mcanns went out on the pish, left there kids alone, lee harvey oswald stole maddy, gave her to jfk, who sent her to the moon with neil armstrong.

honestly the mcanns should be tried for neglect

Acids good in moderation 

6 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

A 747? Really are you absolutely sure of your facts making that statement?

main-qimg-64321f7a9a9d4b5c128a11d874cdeb7f-c.thumb.jpg.4997df86c2ac0cc7ee94cb5675b07c88.jpg

You think it was one of those.

It was actually a 757 look at the picture below and tell us again about the damage.

592d952210692_pentagon-plane(1).thumb.jpg.2c4376f8ac4ccdb35bd526e096062812.jpg

Fits pretty much with the dimensions doesn't it (although the angle isn't quite right? Have a look at this video.

'The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide—not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.'

Mate I watched it live the damage you show in the pentagon was after the surrounding collapsed the actual hole was no way big enough to fit a plane

twin towers clearly had the outline of a plane in them 

pentagon had a missile size perfectly round hole

4 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Was reading an article about some programme on tonight about Diana! Made me look into her death and there's no way that was an accident!! 

The car she had been in was changed last minute! No back up car was there (there normally was)

She didn't have a seatbelt on (seemingly always wore one) her security did have a seatbelt on (protocol says they wouldn't normally wear one, restricts movement etc.)

The driver received large sums into his bank account just before the crash!

They changed the route at the last minute to a longer route, a route that had no cctv footage, all the cameras were either not working or turned off! 

She was left at the scene for over an hour, despite her side of the car not being overly damaged! Again going back to the point that a second car wasn't there, it could have taken her straight to a hospital! 

There's also talk of letters sent seemingly from her saying the royal family were planning her death and stuff which I dunno the truth in! Then there was witnesses saying they seen a flash of white light in the tunnel right before it happened, something that a secret service agent revealed years later had been part of a plan to kill someone else (bright flash leading to fatal car crash) 

I don't know if it was planned by the Royal family or not but doesn't look like an accident to me! 

I watched an interview about the flash of light. 

It was an ex cia agent that said they were experimenting with this new weapon. Witnesses said they'd seen a bright light and there was no explanation. 

I'm pretty sure due to her being with a Muslim she was killed off in case she got pregnant. Well imo 

orangecountry likes this
53 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I watched an interview about the flash of light. 

It was an ex cia agent that said they were experimenting with this new weapon. Witnesses said they'd seen a bright light and there was no explanation. 

I'm pretty sure due to her being with a Muslim she was killed off in case she got pregnant. Well imo 

Absolute bollocks!

4 hours ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Mate I watched it live the damage you show in the pentagon was after the surrounding collapsed the actual hole was no way big enough to fit a plane

twin towers clearly had the outline of a plane in them 

pentagon had a missile size perfectly round hole

How did you watch it live? Were you at the Pentagon? If you weren't then you couldn't possibly have 'watched it live' the earliest footage shows the damage pretty much as it is in the picture I posted. You think missiles make 'perfectly round holes'. 

You are also comparing 2 different structures and events to try and justify your crackpot notions that have all been utterly debunked (large chunks of your 'theory' are complete fabrication). You are either utterly deluded, a compulsive liar, or on the wind up. 

6 hours ago, JamieD said:

What is "missile size"? Is that a standard unit of measurement?

Yep, SI unit of holes in buildings. Similar to SI units of length (football pitch for long things / double decker bus for shorter) and volume (Olympic swimming pools) :tu: 

JamieD likes this
3 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

Yep, SI unit of holes in buildings. Similar to SI units of length (football pitch for long things / double decker bus for shorter) and volume (Olympic swimming pools) :tu: 

But which is the SI size for a missile.

592e5f8c4037f_images(5).jpg.916a9d246fe10c8ab2462181b5ca28c1.jpg

We need a missile sizing expert at this stage. I guess someone on the forum who:

a) Watched the 9/11 Pentagon incident live.

b) Knows the Pentagon damage was due to collapse by fire.

c) Has said that fire doesn't cause buildings to collapse in this thread.

Any idea who could clear this up?:sherlock:

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

But which is the SI size for a missile.

592e5f8c4037f_images(5).jpg.916a9d246fe10c8ab2462181b5ca28c1.jpg

We need a missile sizing expert at this stage. I guess someone on the forum who:

a) Watched the 9/11 Pentagon incident live.

b) Knows the Pentagon damage was due to collapse by fire.

c) Has said that fire doesn't cause buildings to collapse in this thread.

Any idea who could clear this up?:sherlock:

:lol::tu: 

My guess is that it was a US missile (obvs) and all three on that picture look like they would make the same size hole. Problem solved :sherlock:

On 2017-5-27 at 2:00 AM, Cadman said:

I believe that 9/11 was an inside job and that the US government funded the whole thing. At the time Bush junior was reaching the end of his first term but, to get a second term,  he needed to get the American people and Congress on side. He wasn't popular at all and needed something drastic to turn the tide ,,, 9/11 was the result. When he was sitting in that classroom and got informed of the attack he never even blinked, as though he was expecting it, and just sat there. I also think that Bin Laden is still alive and is / was on the payroll of the CIA. His body was never shown to the media and was instead wrapped in cloth and given a burial at sea within 6 hours, or something like that, of 'official' identification in accordance with his religious beliefs. I don't believe for a second that the American government would sanction a religious burial to the man responsible for the greatest atrocity in US history that resulted in over 3000 deaths. Also a Chinook helicopter carrying all of Seal Team 6, the soldiers who 'captured Bin Laden, was shot down a few months later with no survivors, I don't think that was just coincidence 

The guy who killed bin laden was on good morning Britain today. 

So unless he's a newco he's still alive 

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The guy who killed bin laden was on good morning Britain today. 

So unless he's a newco he's still alive 

None of the Seal team 6 squadron that were on the bin Laden op were amongst the 22 Gold squadron members that died in the Chinook incident. I'm sure people think that Seal team 6 is a single group when there are 4 squadrons that make up the unit.

Rfc52 likes this
  • 10 months later...
Just now, K.A.I said:

I quite like the one about them switching the Titanic as an insurance job and sinking it on purpose 

can totally see that happening 

It was a key that sunk it, the cunt in charge of the  crows nest  where the binoculars were was sacked days before launch and forgot to hand the key to his successor, the surviving crew said they’d have easily seen the iceberg with binoculars,  the key was later auctioned for thousands 

1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

It was a key that sunk it, the cunt in charge of the  crows nest  where the binoculars were was sacked days before launch and forgot to hand the key to his successor, the surviving crew said they’d have easily seen the iceberg with binoculars,  the key was later auctioned for thousands 

I know I was the cunt that bought it mate 

Loyaleastend likes this