Executive Club

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72

RANGERS have launched the Executive Club, a new partnership platform that will enhance the matchday experience for fans and give companies of all sizes the opportunity to engage both supporters and other businesses.

As part of this, Ibrox Stadium will undergo a digital transformation ahead of the 2017/18 season following a partnership between Rangers Football Club and Eleven Sports Media, the UK’s biggest digital sports network.

DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION

At the heart of the digital transformation, fans will see new screens installed in the concourse areas throughout the stadium. The screens will form a new StadiumTV network, creating a social platform for fans to interact and keep up to date with matchday news while a network of StatZone displays which convert raw stats into dynamic live graphics will help to engage and inform fans, driving the matchday conversation.

Offering value for fans and businesses beyond the venue, the Club will also launch StatTracker, making Rangers the first Club outside of the Premier League to utilise the solution.

Based on the same intelligent platform as StatZone, StatTracker will deliver branded visual StatCards to a social media audience to create engaging content for the Club’s national and international fan base. Reaching a potential audience of millions, StatTracker’s intelligent match analysis engine automatically creates graphics based on key match data such as passing stats, possession and goals, which are then pushed out via the Club’s social channels.

The launch of the platform at Ibrox follows the award winning success of the programme in the Premier League, with clubs such as Watford and Crystal Palace benefiting from the state of the art technology that has helped to create value for fans and businesses.

The Rangers Executive Club goes beyond the traditional relationship in which businesses simply purchase advertising space. Instead, the platform incorporates multiple digital and traditional channels to create a multi-tiered partner programme which offers greater value for a broader range of businesses.

PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

A three-tiered range of Executive Club partnership packages are available; Gold, Silver and Bronze. The new platform will allow businesses to become an official partner and create incredible impact by delivering their message across many different channels, both on matchday and beyond, including the new digital display network, match programme, website, stadium screen, and innovative new live social content.

Whilst the Executive Club aims to enhance the experience for fans and brands on matchday, it also offers significant ongoing value for businesses via regular partner events.

The Club will welcome businesses to a series of exclusive experiences and workshops designed to build links within the business community and allow organisations to interact and learn from each other.

A range of Executive Club opportunities are available and packages can be tailored to meet specific brand objectives, goals and budgets.

For further details on what Rangers Football Club and the Executive Club can offer your business for the forthcoming season, please call +44 (0)141 580 8701 or emailcommercial@rangers.co.uk.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/rangers-launch-executive-club/

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

....passing stats, possession and goals.  Good that we never had it this season.  The players would have put themselves on the 'list'.

Sadly that's not true, most of them couldn't give a fuck as long as they got paid.

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yawn.

Nobody's interested in this pish,get a team on the park that's deserving of the jersey to start with then worry about this guff.

Yes, this is all fine but it will only interest me once the team is sorted  :thumbup: and yes I know it is only the end of May and the window is not yet open. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yawn.

Nobody's interested in this pish,get a team on the park that's deserving of the jersey to start with then worry about this guff.

Tbf, to do that you need commercial development... like this. 

Things like this are a positive development.

In my view the only thing people really remember and really care about is who won.  Nobody remembers the second places or the also rans.  And nobody gives a fuck about the stats they generated but which still did not lead to winning success.   Such stats are cold comfort distractions.   Winning is the only thing that matters.  History gets to be written by the winners and that's all that matters when it comes to stats and graphs.

And if they didn't win who gives a fuck about how fast they ran, how much distance they covered, how many completed passes they made, how many attempts on goal in each half, how many saves, and so on.....all nicely packaged in a digital display and with el wizzo graphics to go with it.  A sort of digital fireworks display......except that if its not accompanied by winning a game or winning the league or winning a cup then actually, who really gives a fuck?

Its the sort of distracting thing you do when you're not winning enough or not winning leagues.  That's maybe why Watford and Crystal Palace like it.  They have no realistic chance of winning the EPL and their goal season after season is survival in the EPL.   We are Rangers.  Winning titles is what we are about.  Winning football games and winning enough of them to win titles is the matchday experience that no amount of digital powerpoint-type charts and graphs will ever be a substitute for.    

I hope this malarkey is affordable  Added to the expense just announced this week for more staff at Auchenhowie I hope all this investment in staff overhead and in gizmo technology is really worth it.    It would be carts before horses if this spending is not followed by players arriving this summer who are patently better quality players than those we saw last season then I'd question the wisdom of the spending priorities.   Let's see what new players arrive and whether they are definitely better quality because if they are not then the el gizmo digital stats thingy is likely to be throwing up numbers and graphs next season that may not make for good reading .....never mind not making a good match day experience. 

Oh and 'Executive Club'.  What a crap name for something relating to football.  Having an exclusive product or service offering or even an el wizzo digital thingy does not mean its for 'executives'. Or does it?  Is that the aim for the Club.....to turn support into some sort of executive privilege?    Seems to me not enough execs at the Club have stood long enough in the old fashioned terraces or sat with the wider Support.     Cosseted they are.  Cosseted.  And it shows in picking names like 'Executive Club' for a product offering.  

In case its not obvious enough.  I'm not impressed.   I'll be more impressed if the players we sign are obviously of a much better quality than those we've seen this season in which case this Executive Club thing can be relegated in my mind to a sidebar distraction while the real action and really meaningful nformation takes place by winning on the pitch.

Only at Rangers could the club taking steps to make the fans match day experience a little better be frowned upon, mocked and even ridiculed and dismissed. We all know we need a better product on the park. The club know this too, that's why we have a new manager and will almost certainly have a new team come the start of the season. Small steps guys. Poco poco. 

Damn thought this was another Erskine upgrade from the Platinum Club!!!

It is positive and things seem to be moving in the right direction at last.We need commercial initiatives to go hand in hand with squad development.Plus any ideas to make matchday experiences more enjoyable should be welcomed.It may not suit all but nothing ever will tbf  so good luck with the venture.

This,coupled with the more positive statement on behalf of fans from Club 1872 regarding our manager and hopefully followed by some fantastic new signings is actually making this old grouch feel far more positive for the future!!

41 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Only at Rangers could the club taking steps to make the fans match day experience a little better be frowned upon, mocked and even ridiculed and dismissed. We all know we need a better product on the park. The club know this too, that's why we have a new manager and will almost certainly have a new team come the start of the season. Small steps guys. Poco poco. 

Initiatives and partnerships that bring money in to the club. "JUST GET A DECENT TEAM OAN EH PARK FS" :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

In my view the only thing people really remember and really care about is who won.  Nobody remembers the second places or the also rans.  And nobody gives a fuck about the stats they generated but which still did not lead to winning success.   Such stats are cold comfort distractions.   Winning is the only thing that matters.  History gets to be written by the winners and that's all that matters when it comes to stats and graphs.

And if they didn't win who gives a fuck about how fast they ran, how much distance they covered, how many completed passes they made, how many attempts on goal in each half, how many saves, and so on.....all nicely packaged in a digital display and with el wizzo graphics to go with it.  A sort of digital fireworks display......except that if its not accompanied by winning a game or winning the league or winning a cup then actually, who really gives a fuck?

Its the sort of distracting thing you do when you're not winning enough or not winning leagues.  That's maybe why Watford and Crystal Palace like it.  They have no realistic chance of winning the EPL and their goal season after season is survival in the EPL.   We are Rangers.  Winning titles is what we are about.  Winning football games and winning enough of them to win titles is the matchday experience that no amount of digital powerpoint-type charts and graphs will ever be a substitute for.    

I hope this malarkey is affordable  Added to the expense just announced this week for more staff at Auchenhowie I hope all this investment in staff overhead and in gizmo technology is really worth it.    It would be carts before horses if this spending is not followed by players arriving this summer who are patently better quality players than those we saw last season then I'd question the wisdom of the spending priorities.   Let's see what new players arrive and whether they are definitely better quality because if they are not then the el gizmo digital stats thingy is likely to be throwing up numbers and graphs next season that may not make for good reading .....never mind not making a good match day experience. 

Oh and 'Executive Club'.  What a crap name for something relating to football.  Having an exclusive product or service offering or even an el wizzo digital thingy does not mean its for 'executives'. Or does it?  Is that the aim for the Club.....to turn support into some sort of executive privilege?    Seems to me not enough execs at the Club have stood long enough in the old fashioned terraces or sat with the wider Support.     Cosseted they are.  Cosseted.  And it shows in picking names like 'Executive Club' for a product offering.  

In case its not obvious enough.  I'm not impressed.   I'll be more impressed if the players we sign are obviously of a much better quality than those we've seen this season in which case this Executive Club thing can be relegated in my mind to a sidebar distraction while the real action and really meaningful nformation takes place by winning on the pitch.

:tu:

Totally agree RB .... get the product on the park sorted first and foremost ..... that's all the matchday experience that's needed to improve said "matchday experience" ... nothing more is required ..... fix the team out  ..... get back to winning ways ..... then we will all be happy ....... that is the sole reason we go to the football after all ..... everything else is secondary.

:UK:

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Totally agree RB .... get the product on the park sorted first and foremost ..... that's all the matchday experience that's needed to improve said "matchday experience" ... nothing more is required ..... fix the team out  ..... get back to winning ways ..... then we will all be happy ....... that is the sole reason we go to the football after all ..... everything else is secondary.

Beg to differ regarding matchday experience. Its absolutely shocking, even if we were winning. 

Glad we are taking steps to improve it. 

59 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I'd have thought it's called executive club because it's a business venture primarily.

People moan about lack of commercial activity then when there's commercial activity they moan about too much commercial activity. That's certainly what this sounds like to me.

This will be about making money in some way, first and foremost. 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Beg to differ regarding matchday experience. Its absolutely shocking, even if we were winning. 

Glad we are taking steps to improve it. 

Fair enough mate .... we obviously differ in our opinions ..... I would just be glad to see the team winning ... but when they get beat, I couldn't give two fucks about how nice the match day experience was prior to kickoff ..... as a defeat or draw would soon wipe out any lasting memory of having a nice pre matchday experience.

Way way down the list of what I would consider as important ..... but if it is a priority for you ..... that even winning would not be enough enjoyment for you .... then I can't help you mate .... and just hope the entertainment is of a sufficient caliber to see you home happy .... regardless of our results on the pitch .... :p:

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'd have thought it's called executive club because it's a business venture primarily.

People moan about lack of commercial activity then when there's commercial activity they moan about too much commercial activity. That's certainly what this sounds like to me.

This will be about making money in some way, first and foremost. 

As a former commercial director for some organisations I'm the last person to want to chase away commercial revenues.  Provided the business case shows an acceptable return being made in a quick period of time and the investment costs are affordable.   Part of that business case and affordability consideration would be what other alternative uses could the investment money be used for and why is this case so compelling that it deserves the investment money and the risk that goes with launching the venture.     Also, what is the tank busting case for the customer this project being implemented.     The Club has clearly concluded that its worthwhile doing.  I'm more concerned right now about seeing a very much improved team on the pitch.  If whatever money the Club is spending on Exec Club could have been to better use in contributing to better quality players arriving then all I'm saying is it would be a case of cart being put before horse.   First things first as the saying goes.   The issue for me will become clearer when I see the names of the players arriving - they sure had better be as Pedro indicated - a big improvement on this season.  

The other thing about these sorts of ventures is the timing of the press releases.   Unless there was a compelling reason to make a statement today it might have played a whole lot better to have been announced once players had been signed so that it clearly was a case of first things first.