Executive Club

Guest Lloyd72

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That gets my vote mate ..... on the condition they also don't get paid if their stats don't tally up .... :p:

:UK:

I think we're onto something here!?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, FSM said:

Aye.

I usually arrive 15 mins before kick off, buy a bovril, take my seat and remain there until the final whistle, then leave. If we've played good football, scored goals and won the game then I'm happy. What other 'experience' am I missing out on that will improve my 120 minutes inside Ibrox?

Excellent mate, I dont even care what's been replied to this, probably some bellend will say something but I don't give a fuck I'm pished anyway ?

17 hours ago, FSM said:

Aye.

I usually arrive 15 mins before kick off, buy a bovril, take my seat and remain there until the final whistle, then leave. If we've played good football, scored goals and won the game then I'm happy. What other 'experience' am I missing out on that will improve my 120 minutes inside Ibrox?

That's fine for you. And what's probably gone on for the last 100 years. Times move on though. 

What about young families? The younger generation who are so social media orientated? Autistic or special needs children? Women? 

As a club we need to embrace the world as it is today, maximise revenue and create the next generation of fans. 

20 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

That's like saying can you not just use teletext to book a holiday.

It really isnt. 

Why are we paying to deliver stats that are available for free? 

What game last season were u desperate to know how many offsides there had been?

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

That's fine for you. And what's probably gone on for the last 100 years. Times move on though. 

What about young families? The younger generation who are so social media orientated? Autistic or special needs children? Women

As a club we need to embrace the world as it is today, maximise revenue and create the next generation of fans. 

Aye, let's improve the matchday experience for women by shovelling some pointless less stats at them, that'll get them through the turnstiles in their thousands, especially if they also start doing baked tatties. :lol: