Taigs vs Sheep

As long as we're in the same league as them, their titles are not tainted. That's just desperation. 

We're the only club in the country even remotely capable of challenging them at the moment. Our board weren't ambitious enough (putting it kindly) at the start of the season, and we had a clueless manager for the majority of it.

We've nobody to blame but ourselves. 

59 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

As long as we're in the same league as them, their titles are not tainted. That's just desperation. 

We're the only club in the country even remotely capable of challenging them at the moment. Our board weren't ambitious enough (putting it kindly) at the start of the season, and we had a clueless manager for the majority of it.

We've nobody to blame but ourselves. 

as far as i'm concerned this is their first untainted title since we went down. 

we can easily surpass them but it's gonna need investment from the board. can't be relying on season ticket money alone. aye that should be going towards the 1st team but the board MUST supply additional funds if needed which we do.

this season was fucking shite. the only good thing was european football but i am not optimistic about that. next season we must hit the ground running and put these bastards under pressure.

The only people we're kidding by calling their title(s) tainted is ourselves. I agree that the first five of this six-in-a-row period were tainted, but that will absolutely and 100% be forgotten about if they reach ten and there is a massive, massive probability that it'll happen.

Fuck them, but what a fucking season they've just had. It pains me, big time. A positive? This will be the last Monday that I face gloating Tims for a couple of months and this season, there have been many of those Mondays.

We need a monumental summer, otherwise they're walking along to title number seven and at seven, it gets serious when we're talking about ten-in-a-row.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

he might be a Torrie mate but if he is then he's not the MP for Drum and anniesland

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

He's definitely a Conservative and Unionist party MP 

Dunno where for mind you 

He's a Glasgow 'list' MSP.

15 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Losing against them hurts, it hurts badly. To lose so badly hurts even more. However, there's quite a few taigs you almost don't really mind in the sense they're not complete utter cunts. He just takes the biscuit though, always wanting to act the cunt. He's protected by his club, the ref, the SFA and the media and just does what the fuck he wants. He can do no wrong yet he is a despicable cowardly bastard. I'd love to see him act like that off the football park but he wouldn't because he's a wee shitebag. And even when he scores, or they win rather than celebrate with his own fans he goads, and incites opposition players, management, fans etc even against the likes of Partick, Ross County and East Kilbride. What a pathetic mutant mess......

Hate that cowardly fuckwit with a passion, but I am content to bide time in absolute confidence that it will catch up to him. When the hurt finally arrives, it will be glorious to behold.

12 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

The only people we're kidding by calling their title(s) tainted is ourselves. I agree that the first five of this six-in-a-row period were tainted, but that will absolutely and 100% be forgotten about if they reach ten and there is a massive, massive probability that it'll happen.

Fuck them, but what a fucking season they've just had. It pains me, big time. A positive? This will be the last Monday that I face gloating Tims for a couple of months and this season, there have been many of those Mondays.

We need a monumental summer, otherwise they're walking along to title number seven and at seven, it gets serious when we're talking about ten-in-a-row.

Sadly, in all honesty - I have forgotten about stopping 10 in a row. I just can't see us developing enough to catch up, and if Pedro gets it all wrong next season then it is truly game over. 

28 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sadly, in all honesty - I have forgotten about stopping 10 in a row. I just can't see us developing enough to catch up, and if Pedro gets it all wrong next season then it is truly game over. 

When we got to this stage in the mid-to-late 90s, they were hitting-and-hoping; throwing anything at it with random appointments like Jansen and Venglos, then out-of-trend signings like van Hoodjidonk and di Canio.

They didn't stop us doing ten, we fucked-up.

They started that season terribly, losing the first two games, if I remember correctly. We, on the other hand, started well and Negri was on flames. By December, we were in better shape than we had been for any of the last three titles. Then, the wheels started coming-off, including 35-goals Negri picking-up an injury in January, then Gazza going off the rails and being sold. We were still in the driving seat, though, until we fucked it at Motherwell and at home to Kilmarnock.

I still remember the day they won the league against St Johnstone. I grew-up through nine-in-a-row, so it was a surreal, numbing experience.

Is Caixinha another Jansen or Venglos, a hopeful stab in the dark? Time will tell.

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, 6superbarry6 said:

Of course it's tainted ok we weren't playing today but had our club not been stripped bare is it inconceivable that we knock them out of one of the cups of win the title they've had a free reign for 5 years to do whatever they like it is and always will be 100% tainted in my eyes 

When we went down the leagues, I dreamed of a fresh start for us - we had NO debt when every other club in Scotland was saddled with it AND we had 50,000 loyal bears filing Ibrox even in those times. That income alone, should have seen us rise to the top league with a top notch squad and 20M in the bank. With the right man at the helm, we should now be the richest club in Scotland - LAST year should have been our year to complete the treble and put them back in their box but, NO, we had rogues on the board and a manager who didnae have a clue. Pains me to say it but its not tainted - we just wasted our chance and now have to climb back up with our fingernails. Its theirs to lose and we will be waiting to pounce

7 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Gollum at the wind up. Everyone and their dog knows this is the weakest league in Europe and the most one sided. No achievement whatsoever and he knows it. 

Especially as we got to effectively a Champions league semi final .Having knocked out the English Champions 

They will always try to demean our records with their irrelevant ones 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Especially as we got to effectively a Champions league semi final .Having knocked out the English Champions 

They will always try to demean our records with their irrelevant ones 

The only team to not lose a single game in the champions league but not win the trophy - Rangers