Smile

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, BEE said:

Not sure about the others but Colin was on the staff as an assistant to Jim, I remember both their wages were leaked along with a lot of the backroom staff and they were mental. No blame can be placed on either though, leave that solely with the board.

Aye, Andy Goram said ages ago he wanted that job but Jim would never leave cause he was on £200k... dunno if he was just slethering shite though because now I break that down by week it just sounds too stupid to be true :duh:

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Guy was fuckin useless and should have been punted years ago.......

Think about our keepers over the last ten years, I can't think of many that hasn't improved drastically in their time. But I'm sure your assessment is based on watching years of him taking training with the keepers every week.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Think about our keepers over the last ten years, I can't think of many that hasn't improved drastically in their time. But I'm sure your assessment is based on watching years of him taking training with the keepers every week.

Have you?

Just now, BEE said:

We haven't had a quality goalkeeper in all that time, we have had keepers who have fucked up consistently over his 10 years stealing a hefty wage.

He was a useless prick like most of our training staff have been for years.

19 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Aye, Andy Goram said ages ago he wanted that job but Jim would never leave cause he was on £200k... dunno if he was just slethering shite though because now I break that down by week it just sounds too stupid to be true :duh:

Goram is a wank and would say anything to get that job. It was a fair while ago but I think the figure quoted at the time of the leak was £60k. That sounds like a lot on face value but he was only at the club for ten years and I doubt he made much during his playing career - not enough to retire anyway. Being binned so close to retirement may have totally fucked up his situation/plans.

11 minutes ago, one55 said:

traitor. enjoy mediocrity. 

not a rangers man at all. 

also fuck warburton. hopefully he puts in some bids for these donkey players we have currently.

Explain how he's a traitor?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Have you?

I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen - Foderingham is the most recent example, he's improved drastically from when he arrived and I'd say it's common sense that's linked to Stewart.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

We haven't had a quality goalkeeper in all that time, we have had keepers who have fucked up consistently over his 10 years stealing a hefty wage.

He was a useless prick like most of our training staff have been for years.

You think McGregor, Alexander and Foderingam (to name a few) didn't improve? What a load of shite.

2 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Exactly, I'm sure he did very well out of us. 

Aye what a cunt for accepting a wage he was offered, making a living for fuck sake? String him up.

Just now, BEE said:

I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen - Foderingham is the most recent example, he's improved drastically from when he arrived and I'd say it's common sense that's linked to Stewart.

You think McGregor, Alexander and Foderingam (to name a few) didn't improve? What a load of shite.

Funny how you missed out all the other shite we had, and no i don't think they improved and i don't rate any of them either. We have had quality keepers , in Stewarts time we have had average at best keepers who never got any better.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Funny how you missed out all the other shite we had, and no i don't think they improved and i don't rate any of them either. We have had quality keepers , in Stewarts time we have had average at best keepers who never got any better.

You didn't rate McGregor? What a load a pish 

He was a fantastic keeper for us. 

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So that's a no.

Thanks.

:lol: My point is my opinion is based on something, not just me stating, "he's pish".

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Foderingham is a game away from his next fuck up , nowhere near as good and never will be as our keepers in the past.

Agree, but irrelevant.

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Goram Klos and Woods were class , McGregor wasn't even close to their level.

Agree, but irrelevant.

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Agree with what I've put in bold but also irrelevant. Stewart didn't sign the players. I'm pretty sure no goalkeeping coach could have made Lee Robinson grow 6 inches etc, he worked with what he was given and DID improve them. Neil Alexander was getting splinters on his arse at Ipswich ffs, few seasons later he was in the UEFA cup final.