Neil McCann tells it like it is..

Gaz52

At least someone in the public eye has the balls to say what he sees and not jump on the tarrier-bandwagon.

The Sky Sports pundit said: “Before Celtic fans get upset, I recall a similar thing happening with Scott Brown and Kenny Miller earlier in the season. And nothing happened there."

22 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

At least someone in the public eye has the balls to say what he sees and not jump on the tarrier-bandwagon.

The Sky Sports pundit said: “Before Celtic fans get upset, I recall a similar thing happening with Scott Brown and Kenny Miller earlier in the season. And nothing happened there."

But but but it wasnt on the boy wonder who is worth 40million :innocent:

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I never saw it.never watched it but heard on radio at half time about it.was thinking to myself about the hypocrisy and that they were getting their excuses in early in case the sheep done them in the 2nd half 

Had the sheep molesters won the scum would probably have demanded and been granted a replay for that minor footballing incident. Zero intent and just proves that tierney has one hell of a glass jaw..goes well with the brass neck that all the taigs have..

McCann is the ONLY pundit I can listen to these days. Not only a dose of reality but decent thought goes into what he says - I remember he was touted as a manager for us and everyone thought it was too early but I really believe he has the head for it and, of course, the passion for the club !

47 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

He's just left Dundee. Didn't do a bad job keeping them up, Hartley should've been given longer there though. 

Dundee and Hamilton will be scrapping for the drop next year I reckon 

You are joking with Hartley .Should have been punted ages ago .We gave him breathing space ,not even turning up at Dens in our loss to then