Walter Advising Sunderland (Bain)To Land Ally

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

So Walter rates Ally as a manager and Ally rates Bain as a CEO. Where do you begin with that?

:tu:

Friends looking out for friends .... I do not have a problem with .... but this endorsement of one of the most inept and greediest fuckers ever to have been involved with our Club at management level ....  is taking his friendship a wee bit too far I think .... a complete fucking joke.

Not to mention the greatest arse licker of them all now singing the praises of the man who wrote his contract ..... now who could have seen that coming .... insanity is the new reality it would seem.

:UK:

Admin season McCoist had us finishing 20 points behind the bheggars and that was with a 10 point deduction.

11 points ahead of the team who finished 3rd.

Contrast that to this season, 39 points behind them and in 3rd place, 9 points behind 2nd.

So on paper, at least, he doesn't look that bad.

We know better though.

Hope they know McCoist will turn up for a couple of hours to check out the players while he can be fucked to turn up that is. 

He will tell the Sunderland fans how he signed for his boyhood heros before he went to Ibrox, Will want a high salary and a huge payoff after 18months when they will be mid 1st div after being relegated 6months earlier.

As a fan who watched a shite Ally turning into an absolute legend I hope he never darkens the doors of Ibrox  again. 

Anyone remember that I started a thread about Walter and ally st a Sunderland game this season and I said I thought they must be there work wise. Due to bainbeing there. 

Got the piss ripped out me. 

GET IT RIGHT UP THE FUDS THAT SAID I WAS WRONG. 

Regards, humble qh