• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I put the window down in the van and was taking to about 5 of them as they were walking up and I said imagine voting Rangers down you's are total scum and I hope uz are down there along long time infact I hope you's go bust and all I got was away home ya fanny lol I hate the cunts mate. 

It's the trip home for those bastards I'm thinking about .

Almost tempted to act like a 10 year old and head up to Cumbernauld to give them a wave :mutley:

17 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Always remember bears one by one karma will come . Dundee uts turn for now but many more to follow and it's going to fantastic . 

But Remember Graham Spiers stated they were a brilliantly run club and a blueprint for others to follow

We are driving to Edinburgh so I wrote on a big bit of paper " D.U.F.C 

GOING BUST 

Hahahahahahahaha

we were passing a du supporters bus on the M.8 and I got my nephew to hold that and a wee Rangers hat up at our window as we went slowly past their bus lol I allowed ma boy to give them the fingers as we were passing as well they weren't happy in fact 1 guy about 50 was screaming and slevering something but we couldn't make it out. LOL get it round them. Cunts 

14 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

GOING BUST 

Hahahahahahahaha

we were passing a du supporters bus on the M.8 and I got my nephew to hold that and a wee Rangers hat up at our window as we went slowly past their bus lol I allowed ma boy to give them the fingers as we were passing as well they weren't happy in fact 1 guy about 50 was screaming and slevering something but we couldn't make it out. LOL get it round them. Cunts 

I remember being on the bus heading to the 2014 semi final against them and saw hundreds of the cunts throughout Edinburgh and on the M8. 

Probably the last time any of them went to a game.

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I remember being on the bus heading to the 2014 semi final against them and saw hundreds of the cunts throughout Edinburgh and on the M8. 

Probably the last time any of them went to a game.

I hate them. When they beat us in the SC that time when they had I think half the stadium was a sore 1 for me when I think back. seeing McNamara jumping about when they scored and won  was horrible I really can't stick them 

16 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I hate them. When they beat us in the SC that time when they had I think half the stadium was a sore 1 for me when I think back. seeing McNamara jumping about when they scored and won  was horrible I really can't stick them 

Aye was certainly sore at the time. On the bright side though, that was probably the last bit of joy they had. Got pumped in the final off St Johnstone that season, then their league form got worse and worse until they were finally put out of their misery and relegated. 

Horrible cunts. 

LOL, get it right fucking up them, they thought Rangers would be gone... 5 years later Rangers are back in the SPL whilst they slum it out in the championship in front of about 500 fans. The clock is ticking - RIP DUTD. 

1 hour ago, bluewhitevanman said:

GOING BUST 

Hahahahahahahaha

That is good effort mate . Wish it had been me . I would have just loved the feeling of seeing their faces . Mutant beggar loving  bastards

59 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

You and thousands of bears mate . Our hatred is real and still raw .

Pity our ponsey club owners never felt the same way as most of us rank and file bears feel

gifuy you arab fucks

A day of joy.    DU has brought so much joy to the weekend.    Players, manager, staff, chairman, board, supporters - they will have plenty of time to sulk in the joy they have brought to us.   Beautifully presented, tied in a red and white ribbon with a 'made in Hamilton' label.    An initial bask (or maybe wailing and gnashing of teeth) on the journey home.   Then a deep submerging joy over the summer holidays.  And if they are still there as a club for the new season, a season's worth of the drenching joys of toiling in the Championship.  And if they fold then the joy they will have brought in folding will be long remembered and long celebrated by the rest of us.

The joy today will be a pale shadow of the joy if the day happens when the fold.   Very few clubs deserve to experience such joy.   The active harm clubs - of which they were one - are top of the list for days of such joy to happen.

Not their joy of course.......our joy in their failure. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is good effort mate . Wish it had been me . I would have just loved the feeling of seeing their faces . Mutant beggar loving  bastards

They are such a shite club that it's funny. I was telling the weans about them voting us down and let them have a deck at some of the stuff they said at the time and nor they hate DU as well. I was thinking about something there, when are teams in Scotland going to realise that when u shite on Rangers it always comes back to bite them in the cunt 10 fold?? These cunts aren't going to be able to admit to supporting any other team when we get 55 coz we are going to rub their noses in it forever. I'll just say remember your club voted Rangers to the bottom and tried to kill us, well theres title 55 and there will be many more to come while uz are trying to get to the odd Scottish cup final. 55 will be wonderful and if we are playing away when we won it the trip back to a packed ibrox to parade the league trophy will be a sight to behold with all the union flags Rangers flags scarves and everything hanging out the cars etc. If we are at home with the chance to lift the league trophy I genuinely think the atmosphere will top helicopter Sunday, Dunfermline at home,the Gazza hat trick day and possibly  be close to Manchester. I've goosebumps thinking about it, Pedro u better do it this year. No surrender