To die an arab bastard . . .

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I never usually visit other clubs forums because I've no interest in the cunts but I couldn't help it , cunts greeting and posting in dundee slang, seen one roaster saying he was going to register on here "in the early hours of the morning", to find something out and he'd report back, don't know or care what he was on about but fucking hilarious, "in the early hours of the morning" pure secret mission stuff ?? @gogzy ye better pull an all nighter m8 to keep watch, fucking dundee bangers ??

He will stand out a mile. Nobody will understand any of his posts.

:britney:

Just a pity something like this couldn't happen to more of the clubs who stuck the boot into us. Normally I wouldn't wish ill will on a competitor but this was too blatant, too gleeful, too short sighted, that I couldn't give a fuck about any bad events that befall any of these clubs, Kilmarnock apart.  Every one of them should have been charged in a civil court with acting against their shareholder's best interests.

39 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye for a wee while mate, ended up sitting with my dads mate and he pointed out this big cracker who he said was sitting herself.

Naturally i looked over, she clocked me then appeared right beside me standing outside the club and was wanting to befriend me:lol: i was a good lad though and walked away and went home.

It's never worth it mate in the end ?

10 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Just a pity something like this couldn't happen to more of the clubs who stuck the boot into us. Normally I wouldn't wish ill will on a competitor but this was too blatant, too gleeful, too short sighted, that I couldn't give a fuck about any bad events that befall any of these clubs, Kilmarnock apart.  Every one of them should have been charged in a civil court with acting against their shareholder's best interests.

To be honest mate ..Many clubs have suffered with exception of a few .Only 1 club has beniitted in what was always a 2 horse league race for past 30years 

The beggars knew all this offcourse when they railroaded it with the help of the cabal .

Utd were most certainly the most vocal but the beggars were pulling all the strings 

Eejay, I agree it was orchestrated by the bheasts but the chairmen of all the other clubs had a duty to act in the best interests of their shareholders and they failed, dismally. I cannot forget the hatred shown towards us, what did we do, other than fill their grounds, buy their grub, and generally fill their coffers, to deserve such biased hatred ?  Sorry to rant, had a few sherberts and off to bed. Fuck em all.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Imagine being an Arab and renewed your ST :lol:

They'll get a refund because Thompson is such a diamond.

Also it's at the " Low, Low Championship Price " which is now charged in Dembele Dollars.*

*( Not actual currency, made up in the minds of delusional taigs, the price of your Dembele Dollars can go down as well as up, Just like Brenda and the Tranny )

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You'll be a Tesco in the morning they used to try to mock us.

Didn't quite pan out that way eh cunts.

Like night and day.

Or Morning Noon and Good Night for you shower of scum. ???

I'm trying to think of a scenario where they thought they would ever come out on top over the long run. I've failed.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I never usually visit other clubs forums because I've no interest in the cunts but I couldn't help it , cunts greeting and posting in dundee slang, seen one roaster saying he was going to register on here "in the early hours of the morning", to find something out and he'd report back, don't know or care what he was on about but fucking hilarious, "in the early hours of the morning" pure secret mission stuff ?? @gogzy ye better pull an all nighter m8 to keep watch, fucking dundee bangers ??

I'm gonna put the forum on super, mega, arab detection,  intrusion prevention , security mode.

Things may  be a little slow while the forum is in the mode. 

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The only sad part about this is I don't know any Dundee Hibs fans I wish I did so I could get it right up them

I knew 1 of them once, strange people. I think he had 6 fingers on each hand.