To die an arab bastard . . .

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They are sorted financially I was told but today was very enjoyable all the same

Just posted losses of £1.5m, Bell has said on interview after the game that he worries for the players and staffs jobs.

The manager is to sit with the chairman and work through a plan to build a team to win the league next year and find out who is to be let go.

Oh how I laugh.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Just posted losses of £1.5m, Bell has said on interview after the game that he worries for the players and staffs jobs.

The manager is to sit with the chairman and work through a plan to build a team to win the league next year and find out who is to be let go.

Oh how I laugh.

Sounds good and I would love them to die but......................

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Oh how I laugh.

I don't know how they can be. 

No where near the money involved down south but imo they needed that promotion. 

For better players they need to pay well. There is no interest down in the championship so they will be working at a big loss especially as they don't even nearly fill the stadium  

Member when they thought they were the big cunts laughing at our demise :troll:

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

For better players they need to pay well. There is no interest down in the championship so they will be working at a big loss especially as they don't even nearly fill the stadium  

Yes. Yes I do. Right after the final whistle when the guy stuck the finger up to the camera, the players fighting with the fans, fans crying at the side of the pitch, and the wee bald one absolutely gutted was amongst the best things I have ever seen on TV. It's not quite up there with lovenkrands cup winner or Edu last minute winner, but it's certainly enjoyable. The only thing that could have made it better was physically being there and witnessing it first hand.

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Yes. Yes I do. Right after the final whistle when the guy stuck the finger up to the camera, the players fighting with the fans, fans crying at the side of the pitch, and the wee bald one absolutely gutted was amongst the best things I have ever seen on TV. It's not quite up there with lovenkrands cup winner or Edu last minute winner, but it's certainly enjoyable. The only thing that could have made it better was physically being there and witnessing it first hand.

I was at a charity day for a rsc.  Didn't even know they were playing. 

Fucking mutants that they are. 

1 hour ago, Queen's_highway said:

:lol:

Screenshot_20170528-233151.png

I read your post and had to look.

Further on the same guy says,

"maybe the opportunity to get a slot on the couch on her show might attract a better calibre of player " or some such shite to paraphrase.

Thanks for finding that, rounded off the weekend with a serious snigger.

8 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

There was interest in the championship for a little while ??

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hopefully Robertson doesn't move from Hull. If he doesn't they won't see this Christmas. 

Depending on how any deal for Robertson is structured, they might not get the money this financial year anyway. Even then, I don't think it'd be enough to make a huge difference. Thompson isn't going to just dump money into them, nor will he hand the club over to his sister; he'll be making financial cuts and still expecting promotion next year. 

Hibs fans continued to turn out in numbers for three years in the first division, and they were still facing massive cuts if they failed to go up at the third time of asking. I doubt that Dundee United are going to be able to strengthen, nor bring in much in terms of transfer fees; Inverness and Falkirk will be strong rivals for promotion. Honestly, unless someone buys them, I think it'll be a long time before they get back up, if they even survive. 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They are sorted financially I was told but today was very enjoyable all the same

They were sorted until the end of the season after getting that 'investment' recently. Weird how they needed money to last until the season end and it's not a story, but anything about our finances is supposedly evidence we're heading for administration... 

Just now, Aubie92 said:

Depending on how any deal for Robertson is structured, they might not get the money this financial year anyway. Even then, I don't think it'd be enough to make a huge difference. Thompson isn't going to just dump money into them, nor will he hand the club over to his sister; he'll be making financial cuts and still expecting promotion next year. 

Hibs fans continued to turn out in numbers for three years in the first division, and they were still facing massive cuts if they failed to go up at the third time of asking. I doubt that Dundee United are going to be able to strengthen, nor bring in much in terms of transfer fees; Inverness and Falkirk will be strong rivals for promotion. Honestly, unless someone buys them, I think it'll be a long time before they get back up, if they even survive. 

They were sorted until the end of the season after getting that 'investment' recently. Weird how they needed money to last until the season end and it's not a story, but anything about our finances is supposedly evidence we're heading for administration... 

They'll be on the phone to you for a grant