To die an arab bastard . . .

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, theiconicman said:

The filth will help them out now Hivs are up. 

Thinking the same thing. Can see some moves or financial assistance that no one else would get as a thank you in their role against us.

When's the league set up due for its next review? 

Remember the cabal was full of haters and beggar friendly cunts .

Who exactly is the game intrusted to nowadays voted by all the clubs

Have they still got that voting system that more or less guarantees 1 change at the very maximum to protect Pedro's little clique

usually i would say that i would never wish for a club that someone loves to go through the shit we've went through but the bastards fully deserve whatever is coming their way. they were wanting us to disappear and would never hesitate to get the boot in on us. it was all out of pure hatred for us. 

now they find themselves in a shitty situation. i hope they got bust. i want them to go through shit we had to go through. the difference between us and them is that we have a much larger and more loyal support. i have no doubt they will do all they can to try help their club but will it be enough? i don't think so. 

i hope one day there will only be one club in dundee :) 

16 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Had have a 5 min gloat on an arab forum and it has got me concerned to say the least bears. One of them says we should all be unhappy cause we will only get trips to hamilton istead of dundee. 

I think they are right. Ahm chucking football. So disillusioned cause of this.

They totally ignore the fact we have to walk past their stadium when we go to Dens Park. Oh well. Never mind.

17 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Had have a 5 min gloat on an arab forum and it has got me concerned to say the least bears. One of them says we should all be unhappy cause we will only get trips to hamilton istead of dundee. 

I think they are right. Ahm chucking football. So disillusioned cause of this.

Should have asked them how they'll feel when Tannadice is torn down and Dundee gets a new stadium out of it. 

I will party when the mini scumbag club dies.

Remember Thompson knows about "skeletons" in the SFA/ SPFL closets

when they were all dealing with us 5 years ago.

Think the arabs will die? Or get help to keep his mouth shut?

5 minutes ago, mchammer said:

I will party when the mini scumbag club dies.

Remember Thompson knows about "skeletons" in the SFA/ SPFL closets

when they were all dealing with us 5 years ago.

Think the arabs will die? Or get help to keep his mouth shut?

Thompson has fuck all on anyone. If he had any blackmail material, surely he'd have used it to get decent money out of Lawell for the players they've signed from Dundee United?

Thompson has made it abundantly clear to that support that he's not going to continue to throw money down the drain like his dad did either, so short of a rich supporter buying them, they're fucked. 

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

They are sorted financially I was told but today was very enjoyable all the same

They would say that wouldn't they but that's a massive blow to them another year down there can only push them down further having to sell to survive, as somebody says only hookey help from the dark side could probably help them, I hope the appropriate authorities are watching every move, they did with us apparently!

image.gif.97cb217fb0387980eeb6a4d6bf51966a.gif

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They would say that wouldn't they but that's a massive blow to them another year down there can only push them down further having to sell to survive, as somebody says only hookey help from the dark side could probably help them, I hope the appropriate authorities are watching every move, they did with us apparently!

image.gif.97cb217fb0387980eeb6a4d6bf51966a.gif

They will be helped mate .It's the pyramid thing going on with the cabal clubs me thinks .

Certainly Beggars and Hivs .Murray is off to Hivs. What is betting they get some loans from Hivs and Scum .

I would stick the house on it

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They will be helped mate .It's the pyramid thing going on with the cabal clubs me thinks .

Certainly Beggars and Hivs .Murray is off to Hivs. What is betting they get some loans from Hivs and Scum .

I would stick the house on it

They'll get loans as you say bud but it'll probably not be enough to stop them being a supermarket car park in about 2 or 3 years if that! Even "sell out Saturday's" won't stop that !?

image.gif.b5de872c2b3bf6eac26447b6f18d7088.gif