Clyde Superscoreboard

BryceRFC1

Anyone know any good alternatives to this? Live down south like to catch up on podcast next day as it's good to hear people talk about what's going on in Scottish football but sick of how pro Celtic they are and how they mock Pedro 

The only plus point for it is it's daily compared to Heart and Hand and wwtc pods which are weekly/fortnightly 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch or listen to anything that's "neutral" regarding Scottish football anymore (unless it's a live game on TV). 

Heart and Hand and the We Welcome The Chase pods are the usual ones listen to. I watch that cjnovo992 guy on YouTube now and again.

Try http://www.rangersradio.online/ 

it is usually on every weeknight 9pm to 11pm as well as pre and post game shows. There's also an archive if you miss the show. 

Its also a call in show so you get to participate if you want to.

Currently on a summer break but back in a few weeks or for specials if relevant news breaks. 

And please call it by it's real name . Radio Snyde

Don't listen and don't be upset . It's all a crock of shite beggar love in .

The mere fact . The last 5 presenters have been died in the wool beggar loving scumbags says it all for me Park,Cooney ,Martin, Delacunt, McCulloch

Am waiting for the first bluenose or ex bear . May be waiting a while:bangbang:

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Cant listen to radio now, it's just a scum love in - even if the lego eater is running about elbowing people - absolutely pointless listening to it.

Or deliberatley stamping on folk or goading opposition fans or players n it dosent get mentioned,been onit a coule of times rantin about tht cunt and been cut off before ad made ma full point

45 minutes ago, BryceRFC1 said:

Anyone know any good alternatives to this? Live down south like to catch up on podcast next day as it's good to hear people talk about what's going on in Scottish football but sick of how pro Celtic they are and how they mock Pedro 

The only plus point for it is it's daily compared to Heart and Hand and wwtc pods which are weekly/fortnightly 

Scottish football is us mate. Just keep clicking onto RM and you will find all your news, views and opinions that really matter 

4 minutes ago, wishawbear87 said:

Or deliberatley stamping on folk or goading opposition fans or players n it dosent get mentioned,been onit a coule of times rantin about tht cunt and been cut off before ad made ma full point

Sorry, I like to converse with other English speakers only.

:p: 

1 hour ago, BryceRFC1 said:

Official rangers fc podcast

bbc world football

guardian football podcast

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

I don't watch or listen to anything that's "neutral" regarding Scottish football anymore (unless it's a live game on TV). 

Heart and Hand and the We Welcome The Chase pods are the usual ones listen to. I watch that cjnovo992 guy on YouTube now and again.

Cheers for the replies 

yeah started watching CJNovo992 he is decent and uploads regularly would recommend anyone who hasn't  to give him a watch 

1 hour ago, wishawbear87 said:

Watched the cup final on Saturday.

The most deliberate act was lego heid raking studs down a sheep players leg.

Little mention of that whereas Stockley elbow has been reviewed and commented upon constantly.

Wonder why the different msm treatment......

2 hours ago, BryceRFC1 said:

Listen to Talk Sport

/thread

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

And please call it by it's real name . Radio Snyde

Don't listen and don't be upset . It's all a crock of shite beggar love in .

The mere fact . The last 5 presenters have been died in the wool beggar loving scumbags says it all for me Park,Cooney ,Martin, Delacunt, McCulloch

Am waiting for the first bluenose or ex bear . May be waiting a while:bangbang:

Richard Park was a bluenose, but that seems such a long, long time ago.

Me and my pal were driving back from a golf outing yesterday and the Hamilton v Dundee Utd game was on the radio and we had no idea who was playing for who. Like a lot of Gers fans we have given up on Clyde,  Radio Scotland and Sportscene and other Media. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Watched the cup final on Saturday.

The most deliberate act was lego heid raking studs down a sheep players leg.

Little mention of that whereas Stockley elbow has been reviewed and commented upon constantly.

Wonder why the different msm treatment......

Been happnin all season with these cunts,always been gettin a helpin hand from sumwhere wether it be from the sfa or referees or dodgy game changin penalties

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Richard Park was a bluenose, but that seems such a long, long time ago.

I knew there would be one.Just surprised it was you  ?He wasn't mate .I heard him say which team he supported few years back in an interview 

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

You can switch that programme on any night or Saturday afternoon and there's a 99% chance they'll be a tarrier on talking about the Mighty Rangers! no matter who is actually playing, or not, at the time.

Fixed that for you ?

2 hours ago, wishawbear87 said:

Been happnin all season with these cunts,always been gettin a helpin hand from sumwhere wether it be from the sfa or referees or dodgy game changin penalties

The St Johnstone game away for the season changer 

Craigy buoy Thompson with a shocking game 

St Johnstone should have been 3-1 up if this cunt had been honest