Clyde Superscoreboard

BryceRFC1

32 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I hear it at the work and last night a supposed Rangers fan was on slaughtering what was going on with our transfer policy......the only thing is he referred to Ibrox as the BIG HOOSE??

clearly a beggar as no real Rangers man would call Ibrox that.....their obsession holds no bounds

They are not right in the nut

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I hear it at the work and last night a supposed Rangers fan was on slaughtering what was going on with our transfer policy......the only thing is he referred to Ibrox as the BIG HOOSE??

clearly a beggar as no real Rangers man would call Ibrox that.....their obsession holds no bounds

A tarrier was on the other night and was going on about when Rangers died. Cunt was about 50 as well. But anyway shit like that goes unchallenged. Yet I can imagine them if someone phoned up about celtic covering the rape of children.

I used to enjoy this way back in the day but stopped listening to it shortly after our troubles due to the obsessed and unchallenged tripe about our club. Gave it another go recently but quit again because of the amount of Savconians talking about us and "Rangers died" and "new club" drivel that again went completely unchallanged even when the likes of that useless bastard Derek Johnstone was on it. I was actually on the point of calling it one night asking that tarrier who hosts it to log onto the SPFL website and tell me the founding date of Rangers football club,actually had phone in hand. Thought this was ridiculous hung it up and just stopped listening to it again. No self respecting Ger should listen to this shite even the so called Rangers men on it i.e  Johnstone Rae and Dalzeil seem hand picked to sit and say fuck all when tarriers call in spouting pish. Give it a wide berth. 

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

Mark Guidi is the worst. The shite he talks about the scum and Brenda is fucking nauseating. ?

If our team knits quickly and we fly out the blocks showing that we are hunting them down and ready to have a proper go next season Brenda will be off as soon as an EPL job comes along, he has had a piss easy ride so far with no competition and he will want to keep it that way with his reputation untarnished, I bet at this time next season Steve Clarke will be their manager,

7 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

She had it on in the motor at xmas when I was home. First time I'd heard it in 2 years and had to turn it off because it was just all sucking-up references to them. Fucking disgrace of a show.

How any bear can listen to that scandalous embarrassment of a radio show astounds me 

They have their long standing  paid patsies but the show is set up to be one sided .The whole station needs shut down 

5 hours ago, GT66 said:

Listened to it on the way back from work earlier.

A taig phoned up, spoke a bit about our transfers, then proceeded to claim celtic have 200 million in the bank. 

Felt like a dick sitting at red light laughing to myself. 

What’s worrying, for them mainly, is there are idiots who actually believe that to be true. They’re honestly the most deluded bunch of halfwits. 

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

If our team knits quickly and we fly out the blocks showing that we are hunting them down and ready to have a proper go next season Brenda will be off as soon as an EPL job comes along, he has had a piss easy ride so far with no competition and he will want to keep it that way with his reputation untarnished, I bet at this time next season Steve Clarke will be their manager,

I tend to agree with this. His stock perhaps isn’t as high as he’d like but I’m pretty sure he could bag a bottom half premier league job without much trouble. If fucking Alan pardew and Paul lambert are still considered relevant and are landing such jobs then Brenda can too, weird when people suggest otherwise. He may be a fucking sleekit, weird dick... but he’s competent enough to get a job down south (or overseas as he’s alluded to in the past) 

for that reason I think that if we have a strong finish to our season and look remotely set for challenging in season 18/19, then there’s a good chance that the cunt will do a bolt in the summer. He’s an egotistical Wanker and not the type who would look at the challenge from us and want to try and take us on, rather he’s the type of cunt to shite it and prefer to leave with his reputation intact, even though we’ve barely put up a fight since he came in. And you’re right, in Clarke they have a ready made replacement waiting in the wings. Fucking stick on certainty for their next manager

The guy is a fucking creepy, strange looking cunt Yet it was SO fucking predictable that the Scottish media would have a hardon for him from the go... which is exactly what has happened. I want him to stay as it will make it all the sweeter when the media’s messiah takes a doing and trudges off the pitch down the tunnel in that final game of the season knowing we have won the fucking league 

despicable cunt.

6 hours ago, GT66 said:

Listened to it on the way back from work earlier.

A taig phoned up, spoke a bit about our transfers, then proceeded to claim celtic have 200 million in the bank. 

Felt like a dick sitting at red light laughing to myself. 

they do have 200m in the bank. 200m dembelle dollars

just like me on payday 

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

reckon Brenda has peaked and is on the steep downslide.he is bringing in his own players now which he is famous for fucking up plus he will be disillusioned about the lack of funds that he is getting compared to what's going into the club 

12 hours ago, hammer93 said:

George Barnett would

RIP

10 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

My favourite moment ever on Radio Clyde about 30 years ago.

Jimmy Sanderson- "Are you accusing me of mendacity?"

Tarrier- "Naw, I'm saying you're a liar"

I'll never forget when we had won around 5 in a row, we were heading home after a game and this tarrier had phoned in and started going on about us and his parting words were " the thing is and I don't care what people say, Rangers will never win 9 in a row like we did, it will never happen " , I wish to fuck I had remembered his name the day we won it so I could have phoned in and sent a special wee message to him, however I'm not sure he would have heard it as I imagine he was already on route to the bridge.

50 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

George Barnett would

RIP

I trust he was before my time, the quote is in reference to after administration the tarriers kept going on about the "big hoose" I could tell the way this tramp was speaking that he was a wrong un .

17 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I trust he was before my time, the quote is in reference to after administration the tarriers kept going on about the "big hoose" I could tell the way this tramp was speaking that he was a wrong un .

Goggle 'George Barnett Rangers' mate, thats where the filthy cunts got the Big house patter from. 

DQoaqJBX0AIli5Y.jpg

Listened to snyde last night for a bit, the tattie who introduces it has picked up on the new buzz word regarding Rangers transfer dealings.

He said " lets now listen to Martin Canning who says they [Hamilton] won't be "bullied" into selling Greg Docherty on the cheap to Rangers."

It would now seem to be anytime we go for a player we are "bullying" teams into selling to us,  I despise the Scotch mhedia full of haters. 

10 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What’s worrying, for them mainly, is there are idiots who actually believe that to be true. They’re honestly the most deluded bunch of halfwits. 

It's brilliant they're that deluded though. It's going to make it that much more painful for them when we're back on top.

12 hours ago, pcbear said:

I think he’ll have a long wait for a Premiership job. Nobody wanted him after Liverpool dumped him and if clubs down there are going to judge him by his European results as he has had no competition domestically, they’ll see his record is abysmal.

13 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I used to enjoy this way back in the day but stopped listening to it shortly after our troubles due to the obsessed and unchallenged tripe about our club. Gave it another go recently but quit again because of the amount of Savconians talking about us and "Rangers died" and "new club" drivel that again went completely unchallanged even when the likes of that useless bastard Derek Johnstone was on it. I was actually on the point of calling it one night asking that tarrier who hosts it to log onto the SPFL website and tell me the founding date of Rangers football club,actually had phone in hand. Thought this was ridiculous hung it up and just stopped listening to it again. No self respecting Ger should listen to this shite even the so called Rangers men on it i.e  Johnstone Rae and Dalzeil seem hand picked to sit and say fuck all when tarriers call in spouting pish. Give it a wide berth. 

Out of curiosity mate . Who is presenter and what is his background ?

This is the list of beggar loving cunts that we have been used to hosting this show .

Richard park . Please spare me the usual jobsworth text eh

Paul Cooney

Peter Martin . Real name Peter McGuire

Gerry McCulloch ....................... All beggar lovers spanning decades

Add in Spew  Keevins and Mark Guidi who have filled in at times and there you have it .

It is nothing more than a scum loving  show for beggars and bheasts

And absolutely foolish bears that just take the bait