Our very own Record 'Rangers blogger'

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Really? I used to get on with him as well, he live tweets our youth games. Shame to see he's sucking up to beggars now. 

Aye it's him. Wasn't fussed on him myself. Surprised you missed the thread when he got the job at the record.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Aye it's him. Wasn't fussed on him myself. Surprised you missed the thread when he got the job at the record.

I try and stay out the bears den when there's no football on, for rage reasons :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Suddenly dude just got interested in the youth at our club.:whistle: he only used to troll VB.

Aye, only because the club couldn't be arsed doing it and I had an opportunity to help Got The Battle Fever On grow. Madness i tell you

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye, only because the club couldn't be arsed doing it and I had an opportunity to help Got The Battle Fever On grow. Madness i tell you

The club couldn't be arsed doing it :lol: 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

The club couldn't be arsed doing it :lol: 

What part of that is wrong? The club covered the first couple of U20s games in the Irn Bru cup and the handful that were at Ibrox then never bothered unless it was an Old Firm game.

46 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Sucking up to rabid tarriers already.  He must be settling in quick at the DR.

Who is sucking up to anyone? One of my twitter followers got a new job and I congratulated him on it. Disgraceful behaviour.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What part of that is wrong? The club covered the first couple of U20s games in the Irn Bru cup and the handful that were at Ibrox then never bothered unless it was an Old Firm game.

Why congratulate someone like him on getting a job with them?

45 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Seriously?  Coz he said "Congrats"???

A bit like shaking a hand after getting gubbed 5-1 on your own patch.  

Some people just aren't happy unless they've got something to get angry about.

Crazy eh? Gerry's been nothing but civil every time I've spoken with him and has followed me on twitter for years.

Do you think it's inevitable that eventually the utter cuntery of the online world will be manifest in the real world or can we be comforted that pricks will never act like this in a real life situation?

fucking upset because someone wrote congrats ffs. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Who is sucking up to anyone? One of my twitter followers got a new job and I congratulated him on it. Disgraceful behaviour.

A well known tim, and Rangers hater, got a job at the tims, and you find it strange that Rangers fans are a tad peeved that you congratulated him for it?

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Why congratulate someone like him on getting a job with them?

Why not? He's been perfectly civil towards me anytime I've spoken with him and he's helped me out with a couple bits and pieces for GTBFO with regards who to get in touch with at the SFA/SPFL for a few things we've tried to get off the ground. He was also quick to congratulate me on the success of GTBFO and getting the gig with the Record. How absolutely terrible of me to congratulate him on getting a new job.

Would agree with others , always found the Dude okay on here but why is he tweeting that cunt?.

We do not associate with the enemy full stop or is it sell us out to get higher up the ladder ?  Ask the prick does he know they protected pedophiles  and ask what he is gonna print about it ?  

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

A well known tim, and Rangers hater, got a job at the tims, and you find it strange that Rangers fans are a tad peeved that you congratulated him for it?

I couldn't give a fuck less. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Troops, honestly wouldn't give this filth loving arse wipe the time of day or the oxygen of another thread on his favourite topic.

This isn't a thread about Rangers though.