Our very own Record 'Rangers blogger'

20 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Pushback starts with getting the positive stuff into mainstream outlets.  At least someone is now doing that.  Pushback by circulating VB articles only re-inforces the content amongst people who already hold that view.  It's not going to get it into the mainstream media whilst it's "controlled" by people who don't want to hear that message and, any blogger who wanted to (or tried to) push these pieces would simply not be published and more than likely removed as a contributor.  

I'm happy with people getting into positions where they can push a positive spin on Rangers, god knows we need it!  I really can't understand the negativity against someone doing so.

Too much sense in that for the baying mob.

17 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I will never back any Rangers fan working for the likes of the DR.  But it's the detest that The Dude has shown towards fellow fans on this thread in particular that's angered me.  He should hang his head in shame.

Fuck me, the guy is getting abuse thrown at him left right and centre, he gives a bit back, and people start crying, saying he should be ashamed.

Aye, sound!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Siam69 said:

Too much sense in that for the baying mob.

Fuck me, the guy is getting abuse thrown at him left right and centre, he gives a bit back, and people start crying, saying he should be ashamed.

Aye, sound!

He's acting the messiah because he's trying to represent the club and it's fans in the Daily Record, yet says he doesn't give a fuck about us :lol: 

7 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

The dude should be banned, a matter of time b4 he lifts something from the forums and were in the media again for the wrong reasons.

A member on a rangers forum with a job at the DR and congratulating guys who wanted the club buried for good??? And even more so now that half the forum dont like him. Best to ban and save us hassle down the line.

Anybody can lift stuff from here tbf 

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

The dude should be banned, a matter of time b4 he lifts something from the forums and were in the media again for the wrong reasons.

A member on a rangers forum with a job at the DR and congratulating guys who wanted the club buried for good??? And even more so now that half the forum dont like him. Best to ban and save us hassle down the line.

I have always found him fair but not amused by this.  Something needs to be said or done i agree but a full out ban?   

Maybe the dude could have a poll on weather he should remain or be banned, me I feel like banning myself after this 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

He's acting the messiah because he's trying to represent the club and it's fans in the Daily Record, yet says he doesn't give a fuck about us :lol: 

Who started the thread?

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

No cunt represents the fans in that rag as no real Rangers fan worth their salt would go near them. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I comprehended from his posts that he doesn't give a fuck about people that abuse him.  I don't blame him.  :tu:

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

I comprehended from his posts that he doesn't give a fuck about people that abuse him.  I don't blame him.  :tu:

Doesn't care about the people who criticise Rangers fans working for them, which would be a large majority of Rangers fans.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

What difference does that make?  Have you read what he's said?

You're giving it he's acting the Messiah, it wasn't him that started the thread.

He's getting dogs abuse from some, he's entitled to give a little back by showing his disregard for those who would and generally always have abused him no matter what he done or does IMO.

Just now, Siam69 said:

You're giving it he's acting the Messiah, it wasn't him that started the thread.

He's getting dogs abuse from some, he's entitled to give a little back by showing his disregard for those who would and generally always have abused him no matter what he done IMO.

I'm going by the comments he made on the 38 page thread he started a few weeks ago, and on this one.

Just now, Heshootshescores said:

Saying congrats to the prick falls short  of brown nosing in my book, but if you want an example of how its done,  check out Derek Johnstone's creaming  over the ugliest team to ever win the euro cup in todays evening tims. 

Or Pedro hugging Brenda and smiling...

Are you disagreeing that the majority of Rangers fans, particularly Scottish ones, detest that newspaper?

I detest the paper too.  I'm glad, no delighted, a Rangers fan has got in there and writing positive stuff about us.  

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Why not? He's been perfectly civil towards me anytime I've spoken with him and he's helped me out with a couple bits and pieces for GTBFO with regards who to get in touch with at the SFA/SPFL for a few things we've tried to get off the ground. He was also quick to congratulate me on the success of GTBFO and getting the gig with the Record. How absolutely terrible of me to congratulate him on getting a new job.

Did you spit or swallow his man juice??..

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I detest the paper too.  I'm glad, no delighted, a Rangers fan has got in there and writing positive stuff about us.  

Fair enough. That's you're opinion. 

I don't think it's right though. Nor do I think it'll make a blind bit of difference. 

Fair enough. That's you're opinion. 

I don't think it's right though. Nor do I think it'll male a blind bit of difference. 

You have two options.

Get people into positions and try to effect change.  Whether that's press, politics, security, whatever.  Slow process but short of a revolution it's what you do!  It's worked for others....

Or, you curl up and greet about it on social media and message boards.