Ibrox Maintenance

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Aye.

I think they want to drop the years of neglect line and just get on with it.

Must have hundreds in if they can do 4 years of work in 6 weeks too.

They've had ample opportunity to do at least some of the work before now.  Surely, for example, some places could've been given a lick of paint during an international break or whatever.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Can't wait to see her back at her best. Again still loads to do but surely we don't just need to do this over the summer? We only use it once every 2 weeks.

I think there are certain ones that need to do be done during the summer; these being the ones.

Ahh does he mean concourse as 'Behimd the seats'? Then fuck aye in desperate need of a kick of paint and change of menu. See for we just sold rolls and sausage /bacon etc would be so much better. Can get soup in GF but it's grim.

Good news though can't wait to see her

I will be honest I love our stadium regardless of any work that gets done. For people moaning about toilets and that get a grip. Obv lived sheltered lives. I would rather every penny we have to spend gets spent on our playing squad until we win the league again. It has to be our priority. Agree work needs done eventually but not now. 

12 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

I will be honest I love our stadium regardless of any work that gets done. For people moaning about toilets and that get a grip. Obv lived sheltered lives. I would rather every penny we have to spend gets spent on our playing squad until we win the league again. It has to be our priority. Agree work needs done eventually but not now. 

Who cares if Ibrox is a den ..

we must stop Celtic getting to ten !

Can't wait to see the improvements

I used to say that the state of the stadium wasn't as bad as folk made it out to be, but I hadn't been to Ibrox in a couple months and when I was there a few weeks ago I definitely thought that it was needing a spruce up especially the outside corners where the tellys are

12 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It's good news, but I've never understood the suggestion that Ibrox is falling apart or is in desperate need of a lick of paint.

It's no worse than Parkhead in terms of cleanliness and other clubs in Scotland? Don't get me started.

It's not falling apart or anything just needs a clean up and a lick of paint and some upgrades throughout imo