Ibrox Maintenance

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Paint and light bulbs? You are havin a laugh, right?!

Major works to the roofs & I'm sure it's more than just paint & light bulbs, although fresh coats of paint are really needed to the concourse & toilets in Broomloan 

20 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Blue Avenger will be along soon to tell us how we'll be wound up by next weekend, or a little later if the court cases take a bit longer to go the way he wants :happy:

And other news, tonight's lottery  number will be ...

Just now, Copland bear said:

I have heard the 3 stands structures are fucked and it's gonna cost £4.5 million to fix that's the Copland, Broomloan and Govan , it's because they have not been maintained for years.  

If these structures were "fucked" you could miss out the decimal point, i am calling shite.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's a crock of shite ,that's how . You been outside Ibrox lately ?

I will believe it ,when I see it .

I'm sure King won't be long in boasting about it ,if true

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just fucking wow! We're spending thousands. Someone been out with the collecting cans? A crisis loan maybe? Only 2 plus years and we have paint and light bulbs. Fucking impressive. Let's all give a standing ovation.

Really pushing the boat out. We've went froml significant thousands to 3 mil in a matter of several posts. Even more pathetic than their hero.

A 6 week window to do four years worth of work. Best yet! 

:rofl:

PS, made that share offer yet Dave?

:lol::lol: 

convinced some hate Dave King more than they love Rangers. 

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

If these structures were "fucked" you could miss out the decimal point, i am calling shite.

I have heard from a wee bear in the know, been a mate for years through the football, he even told me le Guen  was coming about 3 months before it got mentioned in the media.

Yes they are doing all the work as mentioned but this came from some cunt he knows on the job, I heard this last week but did not want to post it on here.  

Don't shoot the messenger, as I am only saying what I have heard and I too hope its bullshit as we can't afford that sort of lay out any time soon.  

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Can ye not just be happy about there being some positivity around the club now ffs

Absolutely nothing positive in that. It is telling us we're remain skint with that level of investment. It would have been better not to say anything and let them get on quietly doing the bits we can afford.

Just now, Copland bear said:

I have heard from a wee bear in the know, been a mate for years through the football, he even told me le Guen  was coming about 3 months before it got mentioned in the media.

Yes they are doing all the work as mentioned but this came from some cunt he knows on the job, I heard this last week but did not want to post it on here.  

For every ITK bear there are 1000 bullshitters, and i am calling your contact one of the 1000.

17 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I have heard the 3 stands structures are fucked and it's gonna cost £4.5 million to fix that's the Copland, Broomloan and Govan , it's because they have not been maintained for years.  

Is that you Phil ? ?

9 minutes ago, pcbear said:

For every ITK bear there are 1000 bullshitters, and i am calling your contact one of the 1000.

I can assure you he is not, how could he tell me le Guen was coming before Christmas 3 months before it was announced ? Every cunt in my work called bullshit the tarrier s said he would not touch us with a barge poll.

I do not want this to be any truer  either but as I said the wee man is normally spot on, I agree about the bullshitters and I actually contacted the guy who started this thread yesterday about what I had heard as I did not want to post it on here.