Ibrox Maintenance

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolutely nothing positive in that. It is telling us we're remain skint with that level of investment. It would have been better not to say anything and let them get on quietly doing the bits we can afford.

If I seen any signs of major upgrading around the ground .2 years after saying he would attend to it ..I will let you know mate .

At this moment in time .Our beloved stadium needs a hell of a lot tlc 

Differences aside .I certainly want all the work done asap .The place deserves it

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

I have heard the 3 stands structures are fucked and it's gonna cost £4.5 million to fix that's the Copland, Broomloan and Govan , it's because they have not been maintained for years.  

Sorry but what sort of maintenance not being carried out would affect the actual structure of the stands?

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Sorry but what sort of maintenance not being carried out would affect the actual structure of the stands?

I don't know,  I was just told it was worse than what they thought because it has been neglected.  I really do not know much more than I have been told,   It could be bullshit but knowing our luck who knows, but as others have said anything getting done to the stadium is a plus as it still puts these modern grounds to shame. 

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Will be good to see the old beaut looking fresh. 

Hopefully we get rid of that butt fucking ugly "Family Stand" sign on the roof of the Broomloan 

That is the fucking biggest eyesore. Why they ever had to put that up I'll never know. It ruins the look of the stadium. So tacky.

Just now, Essandoh said:

That is the fucking biggest eyesore. Why they ever had to put that up I'll never know. It ruins the look of the stadium. So tacky.

I know. I'm sure it was under the Whyte regime that came about

35 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Will be good to see the old beaut looking fresh. 

Hopefully we get rid of that butt fucking ugly "Family Stand" sign on the roof of the Broomloan 

THAT IS THE LEGACY OF CRAIG WHYTE and should be pulled down to fk

the colour is rancid doesnt match rest of the fascia signs

get that sign down!!!! please Rangers

3 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

THAT IS THE LEGACY OF CRAIG WHYTE and should be pulled down to fk

the colour is rancid doesnt match rest of the fascia signs

get that sign down!!!! please Rangers

It's coming down as part of the recladding. Hopefully next close season 

9 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Can ye not just be happy about there being some positivity around the club now ffs

It's the minimum a board should be doing, day on day, week on week.

How long has King and cuntymurray been in the boardroom for now?

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's the minimum a board should be doing, day on day, week on week.

How long has King and cuntymurray been in the boardroom for now?

I dunno

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

:lol: 

:lol::lol: 

convinced some hate Dave King more than they love Rangers. 

Convinced some can't differentiate between the club and this shit lying board.

Guest Lloyd72
38 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

The Old Lady needs to be back to her absolute peak for when we are back in the Champions League proper. 

In the meantime get the power washer to  the white beams on the main stand you fucks. 

The dirt on those beams is the only thing keeping the main stand structurally safe 

49 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

The dirt on those beams is the only thing keeping the main stand structurally safe 

£4.2 million I was told to remove the dirt and use scaffolding to reinforce it for the next few years.

18 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Funny how it's all the Kingalings singing on this thread ?

Or how about this for a crazy thought...

Perhaps it's just Rangers supporters who are happy to see some much needed maintenance being carried out who are "singing on this thread"?

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

Perhaps it's just Rangers supporters who are happy to see some much needed maintenance being carried out who are "singing on this thread"?

We only sing when were painting, sing when were painting, we only sing when were painting.

Keep your crazy thoughts to yourself, some punters only log on to moan and whinge, by fuck we have had plenty to moan about for five years but jet washing, electrics and painting is not even on my moan list, quite the opposite in fact.

3 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Don't be stupid mate, you obviously love King because Ibrox is getting painted.

22 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I have heard the 3 stands structures are fucked and it's gonna cost £4.5 million to fix that's the Copland, Broomloan and Govan , it's because they have not been maintained for years.  

If it was structural problems it would be  way over that . What I would expect to need done is the cladding fixed to the structural beams that are needing done and that figure probably would be about right . This I think could be phased over a couple/ 3 close seasons.