Darren barr

A very promising young player. Sometimes players such as Darren Barr are written off because they play for an unfashionable side such as Falkirk whereas you could put a blow up doll in a hibs top and heed be portayed as a wonderkid!!! Personally, I would like 2 see more of Darren Barr, possibly until Christmas b4 I would sign him!!!! 2 be fair tho he was possibly the best player on the park when we played them at Ibrox back in February!!!

A very promising young player. Sometimes players such as Darren Barr are written off because they play for an unfashionable side such as Falkirk whereas you could put a blow up doll in a hibs top and heed be portayed as a wonderkid!!! Personally, I would like 2 see more of Darren Barr, possibly until Christmas b4 I would sign him!!!! 2 be fair tho he was possibly the best played on the park when we played them at Ibrox back in February!!!

I remember that game actually, he was superb.

Guest orangpendek

this is where we need to get real a bit. if we want really good players, we have to get them early. the days of waiting till players were proven at SPL or higher level, then we come along waving the cheque book, are gone. so, we need to get in fast before the others. barr would be a superb signing, esp. when we consider the shelf-life of weir and ehiogu, and the fact that he's a better player than broadfoot.

But how much would Falkirk want? They have seen players like Thomson, Brown, Naismith(possibly) go for good money, they'd want a fair bit for Barr and at this moment in time he aint worth anything more that £500k max!