Travel club emails out

Escobar

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Previous members that are getting emails or meant to be everyone?  Not had anything so far

Everyone by sounds of it. £20 to join. Available to season  ticket holders over 16 years old 

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Not had an email but getting the option on the website section anyway

Apologies mate it's just the link from the club twitter. At first I thought it was emails being sent out.

Points being carried over from the last 2 seasons the old Rangers were in Europe. GBNF.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Apologies mate it's just the link from the club twitter. At first I thought it was emails being sent out.

Points being carried over from the last 2 seasons the old Rangers were in Europe. GBNF.

Seen some people unhappy that non-season ticket holders aren't allowed to join like before apparently?

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Anybody tell me what it means to be part of the travel club? I've never had a job where I could follow in Europe away (nae money, too busy to take time off etc) although upcoming circumstances might allow it in future. What does a member get out of it.

Chance of tickets for the games. Basically Rangers way of keeping an eye on everyone who's travelling.

fuckin enjoy the vibe on here the last few days every cunt seems chilled but looking forward to the new season at the same time. It's amazing what a few weeks break can do to the mind.

No missing it yet but in another few weeks I'll be ready to go again

21 hours ago, WTownsley said:

Exactly. If they don't want to turn up week in and week out why should they be able to sign up for European games. Get them to fuck 

Not everyone's in a position to get a season ticket, I never had one last season but still made 90% of games home and away, I've got no problem with season ticket holders getting priority but not allowing non season ticket holders to join is shite and just encourages people to travel without a ticket.

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

Not everyone's in a position to get a season ticket, I never had one last season but still made 90% of games home and away, I've got no problem with season ticket holders getting priority but not allowing non season ticket holders to join is shite and just encourages people to travel without a ticket.

If people aren't in a position to buy a season ticket how are they managing Euro trips?

15 minutes ago, Queens 11 said:

If people aren't in a position to buy a season ticket how are they managing Euro trips?

I cant afford to do both just now, was planning to go to Europe and get a season ticket around August/September time, by that time we'll probably be out.

Anyway as I said, no problem with season ticket holders getting priority if demand outstrips supply but anyone should be allowed to join. 

Delighted to see the points getting brought over.  The club made the right decision there IMO.  Never traveled away in a European game but it's something I know a few who did deserve.

I'm a season ticket holder who is fortunate to have max points(6) but I think to tell non season book holders they are to be excluded is very poor on clubs part. 

If the club want to reward season book holders then give them priority , but don't exclude others