Travel club emails out

Escobar

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/06/2017 at 11:20 AM, M0NTY said:

I cant mind mate, if you google android pic resize if on android its one of the first results. A deleted the app after using it i hate having apps on my phone i use once on a bluemoon ?

I used image size 

IMG_1440.PNG

On 07/06/2017 at 10:16 PM, GOAT said:

I travelled myself to Portsmouth a few years back for a pre season friendly, I ended up meeting the legend that is @Rfc52 and done his nut in for the day. :lol: 

point is you'll neve be alone for long distance away games. 

Agreed , I travelled to molde levorno and auxerre myself (not with mates refused to go back after the debacle outside Villarreal's ground ) met others at the airport going to molde on their own to , we met at the airport every game since 

On 02/06/2017 at 10:33 PM, Wearethepeople72 said:

I'm in two minds whether to join or not, my brother has no annual leave left so I'd be travelling myself. 

Don't want to not join and later regret it but.

Join mate , you'll always meet lads in the airport or when u get there , done it many a time myself 

On 03/06/2017 at 0:49 PM, Wearethepeople72 said:

How does the traveling work? Is it just usually a day trip, for example fly out in the morning and fly back the night after the game? Are the prices reasonable?

Usually a day trip and over night , day trip usually between £200 £300 that's flights and buses from airport to city centre game then back , overnight usually obviously more expensive , always belters of hotels tho 

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

Not sure we will get that in the qualifiers though mate.

Some of the grounds are tiny and we will probably only get a few hundred for a lot of places.

Aye yer probably right mate ????

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Not sure we will get that in the qualifiers though mate.

Some of the grounds are tiny and we will probably only get a few hundred for a lot of places.

Aye, think the tarriers hardly had any tickets for the Red Imps ground 

Signed up last night, had problems with the photo as well but if you send an email to the ticket office with a picture then they will sort it. Seems to be a common problem.

Been to 10 or so Euro away games over the years but never been in the travel club. Always usually get a tkts somehow but reckon the demand will be massive this season so actually bought a season tkt so I can join the travel club ?. Based down in London so hoping I should be able to get cheap flights to all the matches rather than the rip off from Glasgow/Edinburgh when draw is announced.

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:36 PM, kplfishtank said:

I'm a season ticket holder who is fortunate to have max points(6) but I think to tell non season book holders they are to be excluded is very poor on clubs part. 

If the club want to reward season book holders then give them priority , but don't exclude others 

Yes .Noticed some other new guy  with 25 posts and using the words " fuck them "

Who's side are some of these clowns on

The list should be a fresh start for everyone .

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes .Noticed some other new guy  with 25 posts and using the words " fuck them "

Who's side are some of these clowns on

The list should be a fresh start for everyone .

It should be as the TC was a loyal band who went everywhere. I was on it 6 months before I got my first ticket. 

If there's no big allocation then the newbies will never get a ticket unless a few hundred of the regulars don't go. 

This is more about ST holders joining for the first time rather than non STs being excluded. But you get my point..

They should've reset it to ensure fairness imo

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It should be as the TC was a loyal band who went everywhere. I was on it 6 months before I got my first ticket. 

If there's no big allocation then the newbies will never get a ticket unless a few hundred of the regulars don't go. 

This is more about ST holders joining for the first time rather than non STs being excluded. But you get my point..

They should've reset it to ensure fairness imo

Absolutely mate . Circumstances for the lot of us have changed . The club ,the support .

No one should be treated as the elite . Even if they do consider themselves super loyal .

First venture into Europe for 5 years and that means a complete fresh start for everyone

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely mate . Circumstances for the lot of us have changed . The club ,the support .

No one should be treated as the elite . Even if they do consider themselves super loyal .

First venture into Europe for 5 years and that means a complete fresh start for everyone

So the loyal guys miss out through no fault of their own? That wouldn't be fair either. 

Everyone has to start somewhere, if you are on 0 points then apply for first couple of rounds and by the 3rd round and bigger teams and stadiums people should be ok and get a ticket.

I'm on 3 points but Ill be struggling if we draw a team with a 3000 capacity ground, just the way it goes, guys with 5 and 6 points should rightly be at the front on the queue for tickets.