Travel club emails out

Escobar

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Do supporters clubs get tickets for European games or is it just done individually?

I'm sure it's just individuals mate 

A couple of buses run to these games though. Toryglen are one and I know kinning park have run before 

On 1 June 2017 at 6:00 PM, WTownsley said:

Exactly. If they don't want to turn up week in and week out why should they be able to sign up for European games. Get them to fuck 

Wee bit harsh lads is that not for some people? Personally I live in London and travel up for a few games a season but a season ticket just isn't an option for me. Had one for years before moving down here and travelled away in Europe previously. Not saying I should get in ahead of a ST holder but at least a chance to join a ballot or something for European away games? 

Tbh it's not going to stop me anyway I'll still book a flight and try and find a ticket wherever it is anyway! 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Does anyone know if you can do this at the TO? As usual 3 photos of me aren't working on the website and I have emailed to no avail. 

I was wondering if it was worth my while to go into the TO and if they can take a pic and upload it there and then?

Was having the same problem and got it sorted by email within an hour, what email address did you send it to?

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Was having the same problem and got it sorted by email within an hour, what email address did you send it to?

The one on the travel club webpage mate- travelclub@rangers.co.uk. I've sent two passport photos, a driving licence photo and a normal photo against a white background I can't do much more:lol:

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

The one on the travel club webpage mate- travelclub@rangers.co.uk. I've sent two passport photos, a driving licence photo and a normal photo against a white background I can't do much more:lol:

That's the one I used mate and they got back to me. Fingers crossed.

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Struggled to upload an image, sent an email with the pic this afternoon to the email addrrss provided and got a reply an hour or two later saying it had been done there for me.

Credit where due.

Bring it on.

It was the same for me, was surprised they emailed back so quick tbh.

• 2 weeks later...