Tactical Periodisation

Watch how Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha's training and tactical system works 
http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/watch-how-rangers-boss-pedro-10535230#ICID=ios_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Apologies for the source and if this has already been posted but quite a good insight into Pedro's management style and tactics. It can also explain why we maybe didn't have that instant impact a new manager sometimes brings. Seems to be a process that will take longer to implement and explains why he is keen to get players in that he has already worked with.

21 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Always good to have another link to the fuckin Record. Ffs

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We seriously need to try hard to stop this shit 

I'm not interested in one morsel of what they have to say 

Apologies gentlemen and I appreciate that it is not cool to be posting DR links. I just thought this one was actually worth watching. Won't happen again 

1 hour ago, westenclosure2008 said:

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/watch-how-rangers-boss-pedro-10535230#ICID=ios_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Apologies for the source and if this has already been posted but quite a good insight into Pedro's management style and tactics. It can also explain why we maybe didn't have that instant impact a new manager sometimes brings. Seems to be a process that will take longer to implement and explains why he is keen to get players in that he has already worked with.

Get it cut and pasted 

7 minutes ago, Bluenose88 said:

Actually was reasonable.  Worth the watch... a very basic simplified version of what someone else actually posted in text form with pictures (in this forum somewhere I think) about Jose's system. 

My thoughts too. I didn't see the need though for the pictures of Boyd, Nicholas etc but other than that it was the most knowledge I've seen any rag show on football tactics. Was clearly plagiarised, prob from a Mourinho documentary.

Actually watched it, fuck all to do with Pedro, just general football tactics, load of shite.

Periodization is the systematic planning of athletic or physical training. The aim is to reach the best possible performance in the most important competition of the year. It involves progressive cycling of various aspects of a training program during a specific period.

click-bait from the rhebel and best ignored, go to youtube and search Football Periodisation if you are really interested.

5 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

My thoughts too. I didn't see the need though for the pictures of Boyd, Nicholas etc but other than that it was the most knowledge I've seen any rag show on football tactics. Was clearly plagiarised, prob from a Mourinho documentary.

I've tried to find that piece I was referring to but no luck yet... it was definitely a Mourinho PowerPoint for Euro pro badges. 

I took those picture parts as those that editors would insist on, getting it down to their usual gutter snipe stuff.  Too much real info without sniping would not pass muster over there.

9 minutes ago, Bluenose88 said:

Here's an English version of Jose's Porto presentation... complex as it is...

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/nachikethrameshshetty/jose-mourinhos-presentation-to-fc-porto-translated-version

All Portuguese managers must use that given he's inserted his name "Here's your licence and your PowerPoint presentation. Just insert your name at the shevrons and you'll be fine". I'm guessing Mourinho has ditched that philosophy given that one of the main points is score as many goals as possible. Saying that it is impressive how successful Portuguese coaches are just now. It wasn't long ago that Scottish managers were in that position.

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

All Portuguese managers must use that given he's inserted his name "Here's your licence and your PowerPoint presentation. Just insert your name at the shevrons and you'll be fine". I'm guessing Mourinho has ditched that philosophy given that one of the main points is score as many goals as possible. Saying that it is impressive how successful Portuguese coaches are just now. It wasn't long ago that Scottish managers were in that position.

I gave up reading after page four... then skimmed another ten pages... and got a head ache... but thought it was worth posting.

6 minutes ago, Bluenose88 said:

I gave up reading after page four... then skimmed another ten pages... and got a head ache... but thought it was worth posting.

Aye never made it through the full thing myself but did notice it said throughout - I (Jose Mourinho) will etc etc. Would love to see a Walter PowerPoint. 

Page one - Win

Any questions?

3 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Daily Rhebel....

step.jpg

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Actually watched it, fuck all to do with Pedro, just general football tactics, load of shite.

Periodization is the systematic planning of athletic or physical training. The aim is to reach the best possible performance in the most important competition of the year. It involves progressive cycling of various aspects of a training program during a specific period.

click-bait from the rhebel and best ignored, go to youtube and search Football Periodisation if you are really interested.

I thought that as well a lot of utter nonsense had very little to do with our manager and was more a Mourinho wankfest.

15 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

16jopwh.jpg

Dirty HIbbee

Some of the scumbags other work.

It’s hard being a Rangers fan in modern Scotland. I don’t expect pity. Like clued up Yanks circa 2005, mired in the Bush administration’s wacky adventures, I understand why people hate us and have to accept that at least some of it is probably deserved. Casting aside the financial mismanagement, administrative scandals and historic signing policies, what is worse is the embarrassing ingrained culture that continues to shame the club on a regular basis in 2012. The mind-set of Presbyterian superiority that manifests itself in arrogance and defiance was exposed on Saturday once again, with the singing of banned song ‘The Billy Boys’.

Typical of the Scum the Record Employ.

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Yer wastin yer time , they nearly all buy/read the catholic news on this site.

If they do .Then they need to give themselves a ducking shake .How much more obvious does it need to be .They simply hate us .It's nothing to do with being para on this one 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

16jopwh.jpg

Dirty HIbbee

Some of the scumbags other work.

It’s hard being a Rangers fan in modern Scotland. I don’t expect pity. Like clued up Yanks circa 2005, mired in the Bush administration’s wacky adventures, I understand why people hate us and have to accept that at least some of it is probably deserved. Casting aside the financial mismanagement, administrative scandals and historic signing policies, what is worse is the embarrassing ingrained culture that continues to shame the club on a regular basis in 2012. The mind-set of Presbyterian superiority that manifests itself in arrogance and defiance was exposed on Saturday once again, with the singing of banned song ‘The Billy Boys’.

Typical of the Scum the Record Employ.

And they would be proud of it .Just like100% of the red tops

They truly all nailed their colours to the mast 5 years ago and there is no going back .Only the gullible buy into, even giving this rhag its real name