Dani Alves - What a superb read

These are the kind of guys you want to see make it in the game, which is a million miles from some of the chancers we see who don't seem to have any grasp on reality, or realise how fortunate they truly are to live the dream.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/dani-alves-juventus-the-secret/

35 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

These are the kind of guys you want to see make it in the game, which is a million miles from some of the chancers we see who don't seem to have any grasp on reality, or realise how fortunate they truly are to live the dream.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/dani-alves-juventus-the-secret/

That is a brilliant read...thanks for posting that

19 hours ago, blueballss said:

dont know why but dani alves, pepe and huntelaar grind my fuckin chains.............and i dont know why:confused:

good article tho

Gareth bale grates me I genuinely can't stand that guy and i don't know why, I admire his skill and will to win and admire the way he's got himself from being a Southampton player to spurs and working his way from a left back to being a phenomenal player for 1 of the best clubs in the world right now and basically single handily carrying wales in that last tournament but when I see him on the tv I could actually launch 1 of the weans head first through the tele, I hate his ponytail thing so much as well he needs it shaved off. Her sister in law said 1 night that she hated him as well but couldn't really say why and I just had a laugh as I couldn't stand the cuntĀ 

48 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Gareth bale grates me I genuinely can't stand that guy and i don't know why, I admire his skill and will to win and admire the way he's got himself from being a Southampton player to spurs and working his way from a left back to being a phenomenal player for 1 of the best clubs in the world right now and basically single handily carrying wales in that last tournament but when I see him on the tv I could actually launch 1 of the weans head first through the tele, I hate his ponytail thing so much as well he needs it shaved off. Her sister in law said 1 night that she hated him as well but couldn't really say why and I just had a laugh as I couldn't stand the cuntĀ 

It's the accent mate,horrendousĀ 

Quite simply, the guy appreciates his life and the enjoyment he has gained from it, and is willing to pass that on to others.Ā 

In my opinion a true hero, and he'd probably be the first to deny that.

Maximum respect.

Ā