Rangers FC-7 Trebles

Hi Rangers fans, I've just made a new Rangers History Video about the 7 Trebles Rangers have won! It would be great if you could all check it out and give me feedback.! I upload Rangers content so if you enjoy have a look at some of my other stuff and subscribe if you enjoy! 

19 minutes ago, TRBlue1872 said:

Hi Rangers fans, I've just made a new Rangers History Video about the 7 Trebles Rangers have won! It would be great if you could all check it out and give me feedback.! I upload Rangers content so if you enjoy have a look at some of my other stuff and subscribe if you enjoy! 

I was actually thinking that the club should be pushing a 7 trebles DVD ??

16 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

Agree with this- like the old stuff but the presentation is too quick!

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbsup:

Nice video OP ..... a wee bit of a soundtrack would be nicer though mate.

:UK:

14 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

One of the better first posts I've saw on here.?

Agree with all of the above. All helpful feedback and great first post. Thanks for your efforts!

1 hour ago, TRBlue1872 said:

Tell that no mark Jules Scotia ,he is sacked ?

14 hours ago, TRBlue1872 said:

Well done brother, excellent video.

Good video TRB, slow down a bit on the narrative and Symon is pronounced Simon not Simmon ( don't worry I haven't phoned the grammar police ) :lol: seen enough on this video to make me subscribe to your channel, would appreciate if you check my music channel and see what you think of my videos, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytGDjHYIhiEOCQPi6PSQxw

Hi All! Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I think that with the narration speed you are all right, I'll try and tone it down a little bit for the next video. 

My accent is Welsh so yeah, sorry about that xD.

I'm going to be uploading one of these videos every week. So any video ideas would be much appreciated too!

WATP