***British & Irish Lions***

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear that after defeat today the whole tour will descend into chaos with infighting and players going off the rails, It was a squad that seemed to lack imagination and Gatland seems incapable of inspiring players like a Cotton, McGeechan and Telfer did in 97..

I do hope I am proved wrong...   

On 07/06/2017 at 1:26 PM, dummiesoot said:

Might say this a few times during the tour, too many Welsh players off form selected. Just like Rangers' board, jobs for the boys.

Real shame for Hogg, I was looking forward to seeing him at that level. I think he'l move to France in the next year or two.

Scotland's best chance of a test appearance is now Laidlaw as a replacement. 

5 hours ago, gsa said:

Real shame for Hogg, I was looking forward to seeing him at that level. I think he'l move to France in the next year or two.

Scotland's best chance of a test appearance is now Laidlaw as a replacement. 

Hogg provides the unpredictable stuff, needed against the all blacks. I think Farrell and Joseph are the only two left that can do that. Real shame for Hogg.

The All Blacks are going to massacre this Lions team. Says it all when the so called best players in Britain and Ireland can't beat the third and fourth best players in New Zealand. Far to many Welsh wasters and that prick Warburton is an uninspiring captain - he's no Martin Johnson.