Season ticket question?

On the waiting list for 2 this year and now that the email is through saying the priority sale starts tomorrow. I'm trying to get one for me and a mate. However his Rangers number is coming up as incorrect and I'm unable to add him to the friends and family section on my account. 

I was wondering if I'm lucky to get 2 tomorrow can I still add one in his name or what? 

Cheers 

42 minutes ago, TheSashWithWindass said:

On the waiting list for 2 this year and now that the email is through saying the priority sale starts tomorrow. I'm trying to get one for me and a mate. However his Rangers number is coming up as incorrect and I'm unable to add him to the friends and family section on my account. 

I was wondering if I'm lucky to get 2 tomorrow can I still add one in his name or what? 

Cheers 

just re-register him now and get a new Rangers Number for him.  Use a slightly different date of birth, or middle name or something though, or it will say "user already exists"

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Profile/Registration.aspx

I reckon most of us on here have at least 2 Rangers Numbers! :p:

32 minutes ago, govanblue said:

just re-register him now and get a new Rangers Number for him.  Use a slightly different date of birth, or middle name or something though, or it will say "user already exists"

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Profile/Registration.aspx

I reckon most of us on here have at least 2 Rangers Numbers! :p:

Thanks mate worked a treat!