The who would you keep thread

the 2 goalies,

Wallace,Wilson,Tavernier, Bates, Hodson,Beerman. (Alves +1 more)

Holt, Kranjcar, Rossiter, Crooks. (Jack+ 2 more)

Garner, McKay, Dodoo (2 more)

Minimum Squad of 22 so plenty of spaces for others to come in.

14 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

With new signing on the horizon, whi would you keeo from our current squad? Its looking like tav and wallave is going to be our fullbacks with beerman and hodson providimg cover

In midfield we have pena, dorrans, jack, kranjcar and rossiter. I would keep halliday and holt. Holt bebause hes good and halliday to provide cover for leftback and left wing as well as midfield if required.

Up front we have miller, herrera, doddo, waghorn MOH and garner.  I would rather keep garner but he is the biggest asset so selling him would make sense. I would prefer to get rid of waghorn and garner and keep MOH & dodoo.

Wings we have mckay, dalcio MOH forrester, dodoo not a lot so would like another brought in for this position. Would only get rid of forrester.

Holt isn't good 

I know many folk have no issues with our keeper, he is capable, a professional, but to be honest I do not think he is the 'world class' keeper we should build a defence around. Our best Rangers teams have always had the finest keepers at their core. 

Halliday, Garner, Windarse, Fod, Kiernan, Hodson, Senderos, Waghorn, Crooks, McKay are all wonderful professionals who would do a might fine job for, say, someone like Nottingham Forest or maybe Norwich City, something like that. 

1 hour ago, saintbob1969 said:

I know many folk have no issues with our keeper, he is capable, a professional, but to be honest I do not think he is the 'world class' keeper we should build a defence around. Our best Rangers teams have always had the finest keepers at their core. 

Halliday, Garner, Windarse, Fod, Kiernan, Hodson, Senderos, Waghorn, Crooks, McKay are all wonderful professionals who would do a might fine job for, say, someone like Nottingham Forest or maybe Norwich City, something like that. 

I agree regarding Wes in the long term but he will be good enough for this season at least. We have far bigger priorities than GK IMO.

19 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

With new signing on the horizon, whi would you keeo from our current squad? Its looking like tav and wallave is going to be our fullbacks with beerman and hodson providimg cover

In midfield we have pena, dorrans, jack, kranjcar and rossiter. I would keep halliday and holt. Holt bebause hes good and halliday to provide cover for leftback and left wing as well as midfield if required.

Up front we have miller, herrera, doddo, waghorn MOH and garner.  I would rather keep garner but he is the biggest asset so selling him would make sense. I would prefer to get rid of waghorn and garner and keep MOH & dodoo.

Wings we have mckay, dalcio MOH forrester, dodoo not a lot so would like another brought in for this position. Would only get rid of forrester.

Anyway, back to the who we'd keep - not so sure but I'd get rid of bluepeter9.