Season ticket sales as at 05/06/2017

Cam1872

Asked the ticket office... 

Apparently over 37500 sold, expecting to hit 40000 this week. 

Steady queue in the office. 

Great figures getting put up by us... 

On a side not, my first season ticket since we were down in the 3rd 

Forgot how brilliant it is signing up man.. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some effort as usual from our support. Was working with a hibs fan last week and he was creaming on about them having 11k season tickets sold. We have almost 4 times that after the disaster that was last season. Let's hope we leave all the Mickey Mouse clubs in this country in our wake this season. 

4 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Who the fuck goes to the ticket office? 

Obviously you've never tried phoning the ticket Centre at this time of year ? Feels like more chance of winning the lottery than getting someone to pick up.

Still haven't renewed and still waiting on my mate letting me know if he is going to renew, something to do with his boys football or something.

Want ours and the kids seats together as it's better that way plus if i need to work my boy can go up with them. 

Going to be pretty pissed off if i miss out.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Still haven't renewed and still waiting on my mate letting me know if he is going to renew, something to do with his boys football or something.

Want ours and the kids seats together as it's better that way plus if i need to work my boy can go up with them. 

I doubt you will be getting seats together.

Just now, j1mgg said:

I doubt you will be getting seats together.

We did last season in club deck mate.

I was always going to renew but he is dragging his heels because his boys football might clash with our fixtures.

51 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Well done glory hunter.

Always someone with some standard negativity. 

As sure as the sun will set somebody on here will find ammo in someone's post. 

You ain't bringing me down chump. 

58 minutes ago, Pennyboy said:

Obviously you've never tried phoning the ticket Centre at this time of year ? Feels like more chance of winning the lottery than getting someone to pick up.

You're right i haven't. That's why Allah invented the internet.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

If I am honest, your mate has taken a bit too long and could cost it for you and the kids. Go ahead and book. If they end up sitting nearby it won't be too bad. Better doing it now than losing out.

2 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

If I am honest, your mate has taken a bit too long and could cost it for you and the kids. Go ahead and book. If they end up sitting nearby it won't be too bad. Better doing it now than losing out.

Looks like that is what i am going to do, the boys are 12 and 13 so they like to sit together and we get a good laugh.

I am definately wanting my book again to save me booking on a match by match basis like i used to always do.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I'll be honest mate, I think you've left it too late. If tickets are now open to the public, there's a good chance it's been sold already.

34 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

That's ok with a standard renew, but with a seat change it's not. Plus when dealing with cold hard cash ?, find it quite hard trying to stick the £20s in the disc drive.

16 minutes ago, macranger said:

I'll be honest mate, I think you've left it too late. If tickets are now open to the public, there's a good chance it's been sold already.

Hope not, i will go on the website when i get on my laptop later on, messaged him today but no reply, not waiting any longer.

3 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

An you ask Allah to set up the 4 installment plan without any zebra finance pish when you next seem him.?

Allah won't hold my breath.