Season ticket sales as at 05/06/2017

Cam1872

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/06/2017 at 4:22 PM, plumbGER said:

Still haven't renewed and still waiting on my mate letting me know if he is going to renew, something to do with his boys football or something.

Want ours and the kids seats together as it's better that way plus if i need to work my boy can go up with them. 

Going to be pretty pissed off if i miss out.

Get yourself a new mate

?

5 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Get yourself a new mate

?

Here, that would be a better idea.

Uch he's not a bad soul, takes my boy up with him if i need to work on call but thats few and far between so never missed a game that season.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Here, that would be a better idea.

Uch he's not a bad soul, takes my boy up with him if i need to work on call but thats few and far between so never missed a game that season.

Well PG have you sorted your tickets out yet?

Just now, mus said:

Well PG have you sorted your tickets out yet?

Fucking Friday he says he will find out for certain as it's his boys football presentation.

By that point we will never get seats together for the 4 of us.

Went on the laptop last night but obviously my chance of renewal is gone so going to just need to go on again when the general sale starts tomorrow i think.

28 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

A huge section of the stadium is greyed out and the rest has minimum seats available here and there. Could be a full season of near sell outs again. The atmosphere is going to be electric. 

Yup. Looking good. 

Plenty of seats left in the CD and Broomy, but limited to sold out elsewhere. Magic.

3 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

A huge section of the stadium is greyed out and the rest has minimum seats available here and there. Could be a full season of near sell outs again. The atmosphere is going to be electric. 

Going by the amount of season tickets sold last season, the atmosphere SHOULD have been great as well, but thanks to the shite performances, a lot stopped turning up & the atmosphere was crap.

On 06/06/2017 at 3:43 PM, blueretro said:

I renewed ages ago. I just decided today to sign up again to CCCS for the coming season. Tough decision because i missed out on both semis last season.

I was the same ? but I've signed up again as well

Probably just me but when on site looking at seats it showed you exactly where you would be sitting last year but this time I can only get what stand but need to now how far down or up seats are in that stand as don't want to be at pitch level , what's front of club deck like as not much left

1 minute ago, tayside said:

Probably just me but when on site looking at seats it showed you exactly where you would be sitting last year but this time I can only get what stand but need to now how far down or up seats are in that stand as don't want to be at pitch level , what's front of club deck like as not much left

Shows individual seats for me here, mate...

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1718&campaignCode=70&type=S&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

6 minutes ago, tayside said:

You doing this on a phone? If you are get yourself on a laptop, much easier 

I was very angry at the boards failure to defend the club and the support and never renewed my season ticket, then all the new players started to come in. So had second thoughts and bought a season ticket, not as good a view as my last one, but taking the pet has it's costs :angrywillie:

:mutley:

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, one55 said:

that's pretty good. most we can sell is 43,500 or something right? 

Yeah mate. Would hope for a late surge to get up towards that.

ST sales can go to 50000 STs but only 43500 can include Septic.   Just had a look at the sales,   Govan and Copland sold out, around 100 left in the Enclosure and rear Main,  a couple of thousand left in the Club Deck, similar number in BR and odd tickets in BF.    So about 6000 left on sale.   BF ST holders can select OF games so with most probably doing so there must be comfortably over 40k sales including Septic and maybe a couple of thousand in the Broomloan who have not opted for OF games.   Overall reckon we are around 42-43k sales.