Fan Zone

PRW.

Hate to say it, but we lag sellic  bit on this.

Obviously they've had some, er, help, but it makes a big difference to the front of piggery having the smelly lane, or whatever it's called, leading up to it.

Some kind of Ibrox plaza space would be better suited to the front of Ibrox than a wee promenade thing like the smelly lane.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Can imagine the scene. 

Sun out, music on, thousands out having a pint, having a sing song. Yer mates decide they're going in but you tell them naw, Robert Marshall had a hand in that, yer no goin in. :lol: 

Its OK anyway, he doesn't.

That'll be about twice a season here then!

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Sounds good but we have heard stuff like this before so believe it when it actually starts happening

Indeed, although tbf, this should be more achievable than some of the past stuff. 

But aye, cautiously optimistic...

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hate to say it, but we lag sellic  bit on this.

Obviously they've had some, er, help, but it makes a big difference to the front of piggery having the smelly lane, or whatever it's called, leading up to it.

Some kind of Ibrox plaza space would be better suited to the front of Ibrox than a wee promenade thing like the smelly lane.

We lag them in a lot of off the field stuff, which is understanable due to our situation the past 5 years however I'd love to see us take the first step with somethings like this rather than wait for them to do it before us.

7 minutes ago, PRW. said:

We lag them in a lot of off the field stuff, which is understanable due to our situation the past 5 years however I'd love to see us take the first step with somethings like this rather than wait for them to do it before us.

Shit thing is, we never ever lagged behind them. I remember years ago, they always copied everything we did, right down to us bringing out Rangers crisps. Need to get on top of this.

20 hours ago, macranger said:

Shit thing is, we never ever lagged behind them. I remember years ago, they always copied everything we did, right down to us bringing out Rangers crisps. Need to get on top of this.

Ahhh, Aye Ready salted crisps.

Them wur the days.

3 hours ago, PRW. said:

Man City's fan zone has a shop, bar, sitting area, kids zone, stage where live bands play etc.

DBPVib6XYAAylrv.jpg:largeimage94.jpgimage93.jpgimage95.jpg

live bands at city will only hiv 4 or 5 in their line up,live bands at ibrox will hiv 20 or 30!!!

3 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Good idea hope it takes off and is just the start. 

There are loads of marketing and money making opportunities the club is missing out on. 

Such as the stadium tours you don't even get any extra on school holidays. Should be advertised everywhere that they are on.

Ibrox should be a place everyone can experience every day of the week not just match days. 

I would start with a tour everyday of the week and a cafe at the ground. I know there's the restaurant but there should be a wee type sports bar that's opened 7 days a week get fans and tourists to the stadium.

Massage parlour as well. That'd be good :tu:

4 hours ago, PRW. said:

Can imagine the scene. 

Sun out, music on, thousands out having a pint, having a sing song. Yer mates decide they're going in but you tell them naw, Robert Marshall had a hand in that, yer no goin in. :lol: 

Its OK anyway, he doesn't.

That's pretty much what would happen now if I was with a group of people who decided to go to the Louden.

But then again people who I call friends wouldn't put me in that position, assuming that they didn't agree with me already about the cunty Marshalls.

If this was done by the club and fans for the club and fans then I am 1000% behind it and think its a great idea. I don't want the money  going to any marshalls or directors or anything like that every penny goes in to our club and is spent on squad stadium pitch even things like erskine veterans or the Rangers chosen charities. That hopefully would mean an end to they shitty snack vans that charge extortionate prices for shite grub getting a hand on the blue pound. If we sold alcohol,soft drinks,food, and merchandise and all the dough was straight into the club then we are on to a winner it's as simple as that. 

5 hours ago, the goal machine said:

People on here are miserable as fuck. Just dying to see the negatives about any attempt to enhance the matchday experience.

It's the King Syndrome - the Ashleyites been a bit 'laid back' over the last week or so though 

14 hours ago, PRW. said:

Its nothing to do with the Marshall/Loudens project. Completely different, he mentioned theirs should be announced before the start of the season.

Good news for the club. No idea what this asset is valued at currently but since we purchased it for around a million it will be a great boost to the coffers. Well done big rab for finding fair market value and buying a club asset for 7 figures.