Fan Zone

PRW.

On 6/5/2017 at 5:07 PM, PRW. said:

Doubt it.

Also couldny care less if there was. This is a fantastic idea to improve the area around Ibrox and make it our own. 

I agree 100% and I sincerely hope the club do get this going, and give us something that's our own, and not something that's some publicans.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stevemartin1991 said:

I was at a stag in Stuttgart, all the boys were spending a fortune on beers in the stadium.i didnt have the heart to tell them it was alcohol free beer. im guessing rangers fan zone would be a similar idea.

Weird. Don't see why it would be that here. Isn't in Bar 72. Certainly wasn't in Hamburg either.

On 6/5/2017 at 5:14 PM, cp9 said:

Went to a City match this season, the fan zone is great. Makes the whole thing a proper day out. 

Me too. Man City v Chelsea. Enjoyed a beer in the Fan Zone before the game. Their Disabled facilities were amazingly good.

23 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm sure the folks at the Louden will be upping their game if this is licensed, flat pints and stale rolls will not cut it anymore.

It might leave me some space tae get in on ma wheelchair. ?

2 hours ago, stevemartin1991 said:

I was at a stag in Stuttgart, all the boys were spending a fortune on beers in the stadium.i didnt have the heart to tell them it was alcohol free beer. im guessing rangers fan zone would be a similar idea.

Got the same in Leipzig at the Rangers friendly mate. Stood in a queue for about 20 minutes only to find out it was alcohol free.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Seems a bit pointless.

To be fair, most had been in Leipzig from early hours of morning and a boy managed to fall from top tier without it :lol:

1 hour ago, macranger said:

Got the same in Leipzig at the Rangers friendly mate. Stood in a queue for about 20 minutes only to find out it was alcohol free.

You my echo now or what?