FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does everyone reckon our player ratings will be in this then?

Alves is 79 currently in '17. I imagine he'll drop down a tad like most players do when they move to Scotland. 75 would be my guess. 

Pena is a fucking beast in '17. I'm sure he's overall 73. Hopefully he stays at that or moves up.

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

What does everyone reckon our player ratings will be in this then?

Alves is 79 currently in '17. I imagine he'll drop down a tad like most players do when they move to Scotland. 75 would be my guess. 

Pena is a fucking beast in '17. I'm sure he's overall 73. Hopefully he stays at that or moves up.

Pena and Alves will probably be the same on release. 

Just now, The Monk said:

Of the new players I'd guess

Alves 77

Cardoso 73

Jack 72

Pena 73

Herrera 72

Dalcio 69

They'll be the same until they've played a few league games for us.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

wonder if we'll get season 2 of the journey

Fucking hope so. I'd hoped the cunts would have added parts to it as the year went on. I actually quite enjoyed it.

1 hour ago, Scott1872 said:

Better give pro clubs a revamp, best thing on FIFA, if you've got pals.

They should keep the cups open anytime instead of every other weekend imo. We get quite high up in divisions but then get bored after playing against ultra defensive 5 at the backs every game.

41 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

They should keep the cups open anytime instead of every other weekend imo. We get quite high up in divisions but then get bored after playing against ultra defensive 5 at the backs every game.

Need to do something with the defaults man, absolute fucking gash :lol: 

Was better when cup were open 24/7.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Need to do something with the defaults man, absolute fucking gash :lol: 

Was better when cup were open 24/7.

I'm the any for our club and as soon as we hit division two, it becomes unplayable with the shite defenders lol. Also liked it better when you could pick how many opponents you wanted. Any more than three players and I struggle to keep track of their strikers.

3 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

I'm the any for our club and as soon as we hit division two, it becomes unplayable with the shite defenders lol. Also liked it better when you could pick how many opponents you wanted. Any more than three players and I struggle to keep track of their strikers.

I'm the same mate, always get to div 4 or 3 easy, then I become pish. 

I sometimes prefer more players as I find it easier, always hate playing the computer though, find that a lot harder lol.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm the same mate, always get to div 4 or 3 easy, then I become pish. 

I sometimes prefer more players as I find it easier, always hate playing the computer though, find that a lot harder lol.

I Always feel that the other teams defenders are fast as fuck when chasing us but I need to have a five yard start to have a chance of getting the ball when defending.  

Everyone in your club support Rangers mate?

4 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

I Always feel that the other teams defenders are fast as fuck when chasing us but I need to have a five yard start to have a chance of getting the ball when defending.  

Everyone in your club support Rangers mate?

That is the worst bit :lol: 

Aye mate, usually is, always get a few that play with us occasionally and one is a tarrier.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That is the worst bit :lol: 

Aye mate, usually is, always get a few that play with us occasionally and one is a tarrier.

We very rarely get games against the scum. Played their badge once I think and played the  ireland badge a couple of times. Must poss them off when they see the name of our club and the name of the stadium lol. No1 Platoon and the Billy Boys stadium. 

3 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

We very rarely get games against the scum. Played their badge once I think and played the  ireland badge a couple of times. Must poss them off when they see the name of our club and the name of the stadium lol. No1 Platoon and the Billy Boys stadium. 

Aye, don't think we get many against them or even Rangers fans tbf, always the same pish messages when we do though lol, Zombies, Sevco :lol: 

Ours is SashAndWindass, canny even remember our stadium name :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, don't think we get many against them or even Rangers fans tbf, always the same pish messages when we do though lol, Zombies, Sevco :lol: 

Ours is SashAndWindass, canny even remember our stadium name :lol: 

Aye, it's not long before the jokes come out after playing them, it's all fun and games until bobby sands  gets brought into it lol. After that anything goes.  @The Godfather @Ayrshire True Blue

Pre-ordered the Icon edition yesterday, hopefully they change up fut champions a bit, highest I've finished is gold 2 but I never play all games due to time constraints. If I did finish my games I would probably hit elite or maybe Top 100.  Hopefully we see a Gazza icon this year.

14 hours ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

I've not been on for a while but we'll need to get that friendly arranged. It's only 2 of us in the club but we're 5 star rated and have won D1 and a few cups

D1 is brutal for 5 at the back teams, almost seems scripted for clubs with more pros in their team, the default players are terrible, the keepers are utterly retarded at times and the through balls are a fucking joke.

I'll buy 18 for clubs but really hope they sort a few of the major problems out. Another one that does my head in is you having to wait until the keeper gets back to his line before you can hit a throw in, even if it's the opposition keeper. They also don't understand the offside rule and a major flaw is when you get an advantage and it goes through to an offside player and instead of pulling it back for the FK, they give the offside instead :lol: and I've lost count how many times we've been given offside when there's clearly 2 defenders on the post after a corner. 

It's so fucking frustrating, I could honestly go on all day listing the things that annoy me with it.

FIFA 10 I think it was when they first started letting you create your own VP rather than playing with proper teams and it was amazing, that's when clubs was at it's peak, between 10 and 14, it's just ruined now

43 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I've not been on for a while but we'll need to get that friendly arranged. It's only 2 of us in the club but we're 5 star rated and have won D1 and a few cups

D1 is brutal for 5 at the back teams, almost seems scripted for clubs with more pros in their team, the default players are terrible, the keepers are utterly retarded at times and the through balls are a fucking joke.

I'll buy 18 for clubs but really hope they sort a few of the major problems out. Another one that does my head in is you having to wait until the keeper gets back to his line before you can hit a throw in, even if it's the opposition keeper. They also don't understand the offside rule and a major flaw is when you get an advantage and it goes through to an offside player and instead of pulling it back for the FK, they give the offside instead :lol: and I've lost count how many times we've been given offside when there's clearly 2 defenders on the post after a corner. 

It's so fucking frustrating, I could honestly go on all day listing the things that annoy me with it.

FIFA 10 I think it was when they first started letting you create your own VP rather than playing with proper teams and it was amazing, that's when clubs was at it's peak, between 10 and 14, it's just ruined now

Everything you have said is spot on mate,  we play 4-3-3 on balanced with no other tactics involved. We are a division one club but we just start all over again when we get to division 1.

Archived