FIFA 18

DeanMK

1 hour ago, davis1986 said:

What's everyone's team like in ultimate team. I need some ideas honestly don't know what league to do this year. Always do a premier league one but fancy something different 

Main team.

Diego Lopez

Juanfran

Savic

Victor Ruiz

Balenziaga

Vela

Benat

Bruno

Oyarzabel

Aduriz

Hunter.

Second

Karnezis

Trippier

Alderweireld

Williams

Baines

Willian

Ramsey

Dembele

Coutinho

Danny Williams

Silimani.

Got a pack pulled team too which has a few good players in it a OTW and a couple of informs and of course my full Rangers team.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Feels fucking weird.

No touch dribbling being switched to the other side is fucking me up. If you don't use tricks yer fucked basically.

I've added you on psn mate 

59 minutes ago, Simmy17 said:

Any one els notice some of the Rangers players transfer values after a season ? WBA offered me 11 million for cardoso even manacged to get 13 with negotiations :lol:

Candieas on PC is worth about 6 million straight out the box.

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We only play one way anyway. Give Davie the ball and pray he doesn't get a red! 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Im that good eh......

That's the confusion started already ffs  lol,  the other Davie has an anger problem sometimes. We always seem to get red cards when the other teams get warnings. 

11 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

That's the confusion started already ffs  lol,  the other Davie has an anger problem sometimes. We always seem to get red cards when the other teams get warnings. 

I'll be no better. I'm angry as fuck as well :lol:

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'll be no better. I'm angry as fuck as well :lol:

The annoying thing about 17 for us was the fact that we never got to play against the scum the whole year. Me and @The Godfather played against them in co-op a few times and it's just bitter as fuck lol.

Making up swear words when we play them on the party chat. "Fenian spunkbunble orphan to Myra Hyndley bastard!!!"

then you get grief from upstairs "Language!"

Aw Aye well SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR EH!! Face as red as volcanic ash n veins popping out yer neck like an erect member 

Crossings terrible, no midfield, the scripting is worse than ever, 45/90 min goals, goals straight from kick off after you or opponent has scored. Same old shite. Trading this in tomorrow can't believe I even fell for the hype.

I tried to snap my controller last night :lol: well not fully just enough to see it strain and show my intent. 100 insults in the one sentence through gritted teeth. 

Felt dizzy n asked myself why I do it, plugged the power cable back in and tried to compose myself

52 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

No anger problem here, just the odd missed times tackle. No red cards so far. 

Archived