FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Demo is ok. Scored a few decent goals. Gameplay is slower than I like but can't amend it in the demo. Getting some lovely crosses in which is my preferred style of playing. Also think quick sub is a good addition. 

I fear playing you with your crossing in the new game.

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Demo is ok. Scored a few decent goals. Gameplay is slower than I like but can't amend it in the demo. Getting some lovely crosses in which is my preferred style of playing. Also think quick sub is a good addition. 

How do you make the gameplay quicker? 

Not for this, but I bought FIFA 17 and couldn't deal with how slow it was, so went back to the old one.

On 17 September 2017 at 18:11, dougal72 said:

Really torn whether to get this or Pes this year, got Pes the last couple of years and really like it but desperate to play with the Gers online as the first time in years we've had a half decent squad. 

PES is far better going by the demo mate. I like the career mode additions but gameplay is just 17 which I found shite 

22 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I fear playing you with your crossing in the new game.

I will still be easily ripped apart through the middle of the park :)

19 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

How do you make the gameplay quicker? 

Not for this, but I bought FIFA 17 and couldn't deal with how slow it was, so went back to the old one.

Aye game settings but it was not editable when I looked at it on the demo

12 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I find it too fast. It's far faster than pes.

Are you being sarcastic? The demo for fifa 18 is too fast? Or do you mean FUT is generally too fast?

On 17/09/2017 at 18:11, dougal72 said:

Really torn whether to get this or Pes this year, got Pes the last couple of years and really like it but desperate to play with the Gers online as the first time in years we've had a half decent squad. 

Buy pes then get your kits from Daymos on Facebook,  The guys a genius and all the work is original.  I have been getting kits off him for the past 5 years or something. Makes it look like FIFA but play like PES ?

59 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Buy pes then get your kits from Daymos on Facebook,  The guys a genius and all the work is original.  I have been getting kits off him for the past 5 years or something. Makes it look like FIFA but play like PES ?

Is he PES World? They have been doing them since PS2 days and are by far the best kit makers.

Archived