• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was playing last night and needed a win to stay in Div 3 on UT. Was 3-0 up at HT, he hadn't had a shot. Was in complete control and then he scored the softest finesse goal with Thierry Henry af

I tried to snap my controller last night  well not fully just enough to see it strain and show my intent. 100 insults in the one sentence through gritted teeth.  Felt dizzy n asked myself why I d

Done this

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Apart from some of the new young players added have pretty much none of our players` pictures changed? A bit pedantic but it annoys me seeing players like Alves and Candeias when they`re in another teams kit. Or will this change when its actually released?

Wouldnt assume that will change no.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both, so far.

Lost my first two, then won my next two but not enjoyed it really. Defending is brutal, and game in general is so slow.

Aye I read a partial review on it earlier and it said the game is basically focused on attacking and it's difficult to defend. I'm gna fire up the demo again later and get a few games in. Got it on pre-order for next Friday but if it's shite I'm going to cancel and get NBA 2k18.

ForeverAndEver likes this
22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye I read a partial review on it earlier and it said the game is basically focused on attacking and it's difficult to defend. I'm gna fire up the demo again later and get a few games in. Got it on pre-order for next Friday but if it's shite I'm going to cancel and get NBA 2k18.

Tbf, I wouldn't cancel it on your opinions on the demo, I've never liked a demo for FIFA and never played this one.

Playing it on EA Access just now.  stuck it on Saturday's game and the first thing Rangers do before the game starts?....huddle :bangbang:

Squad is decent this year and I'd assume Alves might be the best player in the Scottish league.  Thought some of the ratings would have been lower than they have been but a massive improvement over recent ones.  For anybody interested the kits this year are the home and the new red away kit.

Defending in the game feels brutal at times though, just feels much harder to get the ball off the other team and at times just feels a bit like luck so far.

35 minutes ago, Shortbread said:

Playing it on EA Access just now.  stuck it on Saturday's game and the first thing Rangers do before the game starts?....huddle :bangbang:

Squad is decent this year and I'd assume Alves might be the best player in the Scottish league.  Thought some of the ratings would have been lower than they have been but a massive improvement over recent ones.  For anybody interested the kits this year are the home and the new red away kit.

Defending in the game feels brutal at times though, just feels much harder to get the ball off the other team and at times just feels a bit like luck so far.

A was playing the demo there n didn't enjoy it. Will play it against my mate tomorrow and judge it more on that as playing the computer is always Pish. 

Feel I was getting split open defensively far too easy, game was too slow(will be able to switch to fast tho) and tackling was a bit stiff 

Enjoyed the crossing though

@Dan Deacon everycunt can whip in your setanic crosses now so your secret weapon is fucked ?

Dan Deacon likes this

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A was playing the demo there n didn't enjoy it. Will play it against my mate tomorrow and judge it more on that as playing the computer is always Pish. 

Feel I was getting split open defensively far too easy, game was too slow(will be able to switch to fast tho) and tackling was a bit stiff 

Enjoyed the crossing though

@Dan Deacon everycunt can whip in your setanic crosses now so your secret weapon is fucked ?

It's now fully manual defending so will take most people a lot of getting used too.

born a blue nose likes this