FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been playing it all morning and really liking it so far, built a dutch league/dutch nationality team on UT after getting a few decent playing in my free packs. Onky won 1 game but all thw games have been tight with good goal keeping and good defending, I'm not noticing any of the issue other people are moaning about.

1 hour ago, talesfromtheriverbank said:

Keep noticing that if I tap the sprint button the ball goes so far forward when trying to run with it that I keep losing it. I'm no expert but this didn't happen in FIFA 17. ???

That's because it's not FIFA17! It's not a glitch or a bug, when players sprint they take a heavy touch.. just like in real life.

13 minutes ago, Iakona said:

That's because it's not FIFA17! It's not a glitch or a bug, when players sprint they take a heavy touch.. just like in real life.

Fair point mate. Just it throws away the ball so much it's hard to adjust. Be good if I could change it in the settings.

The transfer negotiations in career mode are a good idea. You can now get a transfer fee and a contract sorted in one day instead of it dragging on for weeks. Although it's taking me a while to get used to it. I started a career with Man City, went in to negotiations with Vardy and accidentally offered him £1.6m a week :lol: Thank fuck I didn't save it.

2 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

What's everyone's team like in ultimate team. I need some ideas honestly don't know what league to do this year. Always do a premier league one but fancy something different 

Kasper Schmeichel

Aurier Koscielny Rudiger Van Aanholt

Bakayoko

Silva Sane

Firminho

Jesus Morata.

Two strikers are immense.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

10/15

Got Sane in a SBC pack as well as Dele Alli and Inform Mustafi.

I never get any luck with packs I've not put any cash in but my best player I've had is charlie Austin this year in packs so that tells you all you need to know about my luck mate haha 

Archived