SCOTLAND

3 minutes ago, the drummer said:

Anybody rooting for a Scotland win on Saturday , me I hope they get fucked the SFA did nothing to help our club so fuck them all .

Scotland means nothing to me now, sad,. I even followed them to Italia 90 and Euro 92. Zero interest now 

1 minute ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Fuck Scotland.

Why would we want to cheer on a team full of scum players captained by the most hated player in the country?

Hope they get pumped. Better having a tournament without the tartan trannies and watching some decent countries.

I won't be cheering for England. Just can't bring myself to support a team full of evil.

Evil?

Just now, MrMckee said:

If we had more players in the squad would probably be a bit more interested but mostly a bunch of cunts and the manager is shite.. disappointing that can't be supported due to this and the SFA who again are cunts 

He will be out on his arse come Monday

Just now, MisterBlueSky said:

He will be out on his arse come Monday

Should give Mcleish the job or moyes or even a foreigner might give something different sick of that prick and playing the same every time can see them getting beat by 3 goals will be comfortable for England 

Support a team captained by the Celtic captain, managed by an ex Celtic manager, assisted by a devout filthy Celtic supporting Rangers hater and a squad full of either Celtic players or Celtic supporters. Think i will pass thanks. Our country is lost.